•CHAPTER 11:Let's be happy•

Third person's PoV,

It's already past 3 PM and Tae and Yoongi took their leave already saying that they need to discuss about some things.

After that Seokjin got bored and stayed at the couch for an hour thinking about his mom.

'How is she right now? I hope she's doing okay.I miss you so much Mom.Please be safe I love you.' Seokjin said to himself.

Then he didn't notice that a bunch of tears are already escaping from his beautiful eyes. He tried to fight the pain but it's too much to the point that he wants to go home and save his mother. But he knows that he can't since he really couldn't do anything about his father.

He hates himself that he still calls him father after all those sufferings that his mom experienced. He didn't care about himself, his mom is his top priority.

His thoughts were brushed off when someone called him on the phone that Jungkook gave him.

( This is where Jungkook saved Seokjin's Mom from Heiron's grasp. He immediately called Seokjin and told him that his Mom is going home.)

After hearing those words. He felt numb and happy at the same time. He doesn't kmow what to do anymore, he just want to thank Jungkook for all those things that he had done for him.But he knows that being thankful to him isn't enough.

He learned how to love him in such a short amount of time.Maybe it's because of the affection and love that he's showing him throughout these days that they're together.

Seokjin immediately stood ul and headed to the kitchen to cook all the younger man's favorite dishes and foods. He also included his mom's favorite dish. He cooked it all with love and thankfulness in his heart. He doesn't want to taste it because he wants his family to taste it first and it's his Mom and Jungkook.

-----------------------

Seokjin's PoV,

After I cookes all those dishes I decided to place it at the dining table all together with the plates and spoons,forks and a one knife for the meat.

I really felt so happy hearing the news from Jungkook. That Mom is now here with us.

I flinched when I heard the sound of the doorbell. I don't why but I suddenly felt so emotional, to the point that I walked slowly towards the door while a bunch of tears was escaping from my eyes.

I just can't help but to feel happy and emotional at the same time.I missed my Mom.

I slowly opened the door and I was greeted by a tight hug of my Mom.I embraced her in my arms with my outmost care while crystal tears doesn't stop coming out from my eyes.

"I-i m-missed you my d-dear." She said sobbing in my chest.

"I missed y-you too mom." I said while hugging her tightly clutching her clothes because I suddenly felt weak.

We're already free mom. I promise you that we will be safe.I trust you Kook-ah.

I pulles away in our hug and wiped her tears in her angelic eyes.I smiled brightly at her.

"I really missed you mom but let's not be dramatic okay? Hahaha let's go inside I have a lot to tell you." I said chuckling because I just realized we're being so emotional infront of Jungkook's bodyguards.

I bowed at them to show some respect and they immediately bowed back and smiled at me.

I toured her inside Jungkook's mansion. Because she keeps looking elsewhere. Then she noticed the dining table.

"Let's wait for him dear okay? Let's eat dinner together with your lover." She said smiling so proud infront of me.I blushed when she mentioned the word 'Lover'. The fact is our relationship doesn't have a label.

"I know mom okay? He already said that we're eating together" I said chuckling as I guided her towards the living room as we sat on the couch.

"So how did you met him?" My Mom immediately asked me and I wasn't ready.

"He's the mafia king that dad's talking about. At first, I wasn't really that comfortable but I get used since he treated me right and he always takes care of me. He love me... as a friend I guess haha." I said my lips tugging downwards as I said those last words.

"You're blind my dear. He doesn't love you as a friend, he loves you more than that.He loves you more than you know.I can see it through his eyes. The way he talked to me with so much hope and respect."  She said making me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"He wouldn't save me and risk it all for you and gave you his everything if he doesn't love you. He is deeply inlove with you." My mom said as he caressed my cheeks smiling brightly infront of me.

"You're lucky that you have him dear. Don't let that man slip out of your hands. He's the full package you know?" She said teasing me as she tickled me on my sides.

"I love him also mom. But I don't know how to express it. All I did was to say I love you's and I love you too to him." I said as she took my hand placing it on my cheeks.

"Sure you're lucky to have him but he's more than lucky to have you. You know why? Because you made him happy by just staying by his side and loving him back. You're his everything." She said intently staring at me. I nodded and I made sure that her words will be remembered in my mind and heart.

We both flinched when someone entered the mansion. I immediately smiled knowing that it's him.My love,Jungkook.

"Are you happy my world? Did you like my gift for you?" He said as he placed a chaste kiss on my forehead,nose down to my lips.

"I am so happy. I don't like it, because I really love it. I love you Jungkook." I said sincerely looking at his doe eyes.

"Damn. I love you much more." He said as he pulled me in his embrace.

"Well well well kids. Stop this lovey dovey scene already I want to have a grandchild but not now okay? You guys can do it later." My Mom said as she eyed me while smiling weirdly at me.I blushed at her sudden outburst but Jungkook just chuckled and kissed me on my forehead.

"Okay madame." Jungkook said going with the flow.

"Psh.Let's now eat the food is now cold." I said pulling out of his embrace.

"Roger that my beautiful world." He said then a sudden redness crept on my cheeks. He chuckled at me as we ate togethee in the dining room.

We joked around, we also discussed about some things and we also talked about our relationship.

Well as of now Jungkook claimed me as his boyfriend soon to be fiance and soon to be husband. What a total crackhead.

-----------------

A long update coz why not ? ;)))