•CHAPTER 21:Cuties•

Third person's PoV,

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" Seokjin shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Wait baby I'm almost finished I just need to get my timberlands." The younger male explained walking infront of Seokjin kneeling down as he tied his shoes nervously. Scared of his husband.

"Jinseok and Jungseok is already waiting. We're now late to fetch them at school!" Seokjin said with his voice laced with irritation.

"Alright baby. Let's go I'm sorry for stressing you okay? Don't be stressed that's bad for you"  Jungkook said pecking the latters lips assuringly.

Both men entered the car driving off to their twins school. It's already 3 PM they're now late and their childs are probably crying right now searching for their chaotic parents.

"Baby let me fasten your seatbelt you can't move a lot you're pregnant." Jungkook said fastening his husbands seatbelt carefully pecking him afterwards.

8 years has passed. They are now married with 2 handsome babies. While Seokjin is pregnant again with a baby girl inside his womb.

Life isn't so easy when they came up with some struggles like when Seokjin told him to melt the chocolate in the microwave but Jungkook ended up breaking the microwave because he doesn't know how to use it and he got scared when the food started to rotate.So seokjin decided to let Jungkook baby sit their sons and Seokjin will just melt the chocolate using the stove.

Damn life gets really hard sometimes especially when you have a 3 chaotic childs including the one and only crackhead Jeon Jungkook, The older man said to himself chuckling.

He's now 9 months pregnant with his baby girl inside his womb. Damn what Jungkook said is now bringing into life. What he said is what he definitely will do, he sticks to his words. When he said he wanted to have a big big family, he will do everything just for it to happen. Now here he is struggling to walk and move freely because his belly is now big. He's afraid that his water may broke in no time.

"We're now here baby. I'll go get them, you stay here okay? I love you my babies." Jungkook said pecking the latter on his plump lips. Then he lifted Seokjin's shirt kissing his big bump before going out of the car.

On the other side Jungkook is also struggling because he endured those 8 years with his husbands childish whines and cravings. His mood swings is the most worst one he must say. Seokjin almost leave him because he fucking stared at him for a fucking good minutes cherishing his husband but his moody pregnant husband thought that he doesn't want him anymore and he thinks he's judging him. Thanks to his heart who's owned by Seokjin he endured all of it so well.

"DADDDYYY!!!!" His sons both screamed when he saw their dad walking towards their way.

Both childs hugged their dad tightly sobbing in Jungkook's embrace. Jungkook also hugged them back pecking their foreheads.

"Where's momma?" Jinseok said while the older one Jungseok nodded asking their dad cutely.

"He's inside the car waiting for us. Let's now go okay?"Jungkook said as he carried the both of them.

Jinseok is now 3 years old while Jungseok is now 4 years old. Their age interval is just one year ofcourse. Jungkook is a great shooter that's a fact.

"Here you go Jeon Seokjin." The younger male said stretching both of his arms. His sons is now getting heavier and their handsomeness is also showing as days pass by.

"Did you both miss momma?" Seokjin said hugging both of his childs carefully as he pecked both of their foreheads.

"Ofcouwse momma!" Seokjin giggled placing them both on the backseat fastening their seatbelt.