•CHAPTER 9:Visitors?•

Seokjin's POV, (11:00AM)

Jungkook is now gone, he needed to do some work.

My life is gonna be boring.

Hmmm, what should I do today? Go out for a grocery? Or maybe I should shop for my own clothes? What the friggedy frack am I even thinking? The guards outside wouldn't even let me go outside those big ass gates.

I guess I should just sleep again and daydream about my beautiful fac----------

'Tok tok tok tok tok tok'

Who the hell is breaking the door ?

I quickly stood infront of the door and asked who they are.

"I'm Taehyung but you can call me V or you can just call me Tae or Taetae-------

"Shut the fvck up. He hasn't opened the door yet. We're the one's Jungkook send to accompany you for awhile." The man with a boring tone said.

Ohhhhh.Maybe they are the Yoongles and Taehyungie? Am I right?

I opened the door immediately and here I am shocked by these two handsome mens standing infront of me. It's just that the other one is a little bit shorter than us but it's cute.

But not as handsome as Jungkook.

"Can we come in?" The taller one said.

"O-oh, Ofcourse feel free." I said while lettin them in.

We sat on the sofa together as I introduced myself infront of them.

"H-hi my name is Kim Seok Jin but you can just call me Jin." I said as I bowed a little bit to show respect.

"HIIIII! MY NAME IS KIM TAEHYUNG BUT YOU CAN JUST CALL ME V OR TAE OR TAETAE OR TAEHYUNGIE OR-------

"You're too damn loud fvck it tae!" The other one said. Oh so he's yoongles? And this as loud as speaker is named Taehyung but I can just call him Tae or V?

"Hello. My name is Min Yoongi but you can call me Yoongi." He said and I nodded.

"Well Nice to meet you guys. I hope we can be friends " I said as I gave them my refreshing smile.

"It's nice to meet you too Jin." Yoongi bowed as I bowed again.

"So what do you want to do-------

"I SMELL PANCAKES OMG YOONGI IM STARVING SIWNJSKSNSSKSJKSNS-----

Yoongi just choked slam tae into the ground. Lmao just joking. He just put his hand to Tae's mouth so that he could shut up.

"I guess you guys are hungry let's eat I still have some pancakes in the dining room." I said as we go into the table.

Tae immediately ate a whole pancake and putted it into his mouth. Woowwwww. He's also a big eater.

"TAE! MANNERS !" Yoongi shouted at him. I flinched because he's so scary when he's angry although he's shorter than us.

"No! It's okay feel free. I love that you guys are comfortable with me." I said as I smiled at them .

"You know what Jungkook is so damn lucky to have you." Yoongi said as he munched a piece of pancake.

"Yepppppp *munch* he ish sho lucky *munch* maybe that's why he ish sho crazhy to have you *munch*." He just said while eating and munching at the same time.

"I don't think so. I think he doesn't deserve me at all---------

"What? He's the one who doesn't deserve you after all." Yoongi said as he stood up placing the plate into the sink.

"Yesh *munch* He ish like the demon and you're the angel." He said eating the last pancake on his plate.He just ate 7 pancakes in total.

"I see. But does he also call you guys World?" I asked desperately.

Tae choked on his last bite of pancake while Yoongi coughed a little bit. I immediately gave them some water.

Did I ask something wrong?

"Why did you ask?" Yoongi asked as he caressed the back of tae for choking.

"He keeps calling me world." I said as I looked into their eyes.

"Because you're his world for fucksake isn't that obvious?" Yoongi said sounding demanding.

Am I too dumb? I just realized it.

"You made me want to choke slam you Jinnie." Tae said as he calmed himself.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Offff You don't need to say sorry! We understand you don't worry. Thus we're your friends right?" Tae said as he stood up in his chair and hugged me carefully.

"Thank you so much." I said as I hugged him back.

"Aren't you scared that Jungkook might come back and kill you infront of us for touching and hugging his world?" Yoongi said as he check onto his phone.

Tae immediately let go of me and goes back onto his seat.

"We're now friends together right?" As I stared at them with a Bright smile plastered on my lips.

"Yeah. We're now all bestfriends together and forever!!" Tae said excitedly while clapping his hands and I just laughed at his cuteness. Yoongi just chuckled and looked at me while raising a brofist hand infront of me. I smiled and I immediately brofisted him. Then we all laugh as a sign of happiness with each other.

This is my new start. They're now my new life.

Jungkook,Tae,Yoongi and my Mom.

----------------------

It's been a while since I updated so I decided to update HAHAHAH. I'm sorry for not updating regularly I love you guys uwu.