Chapter 11

Cookie stared Calypso down. The girl was drenched from head to toe. Her eyes puffy from crying. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know she was going through it. Something motherly in Cookie took over.

"Girl, what the hell. You gonna get sick." Cookie snapped.

"I'm here to..."

"Yeah, yeah we can talk later. Come inside." Cookie spat sternly.

"My daughter's in the car." Calypso argued, Cookie shook her head.

"Both of you. Come in here." Cookie watched as Calypso gathered her daughter up in the blanket and rushed to the door. Once inside Calypso gasped. The decor to her made her feel like she was in a castle.

"I'm getting water on your floor, I'm so sorry." She rushed out, Cookie rolled her eyes.

"Its just a floor. Follow me." Cookie spoke taking her up the stairs. Cookie lead get to a guest room.

"There's a shower through that door, this is the heater. There are more pillows in this closet. And breakfast is at 9 around here." Cookie spoke watching Calypso lay her daughter down.

"Don't you want to talk business?" Calypso asked, Cookie pursed her lips grabbing a towel and washcloth from the closet.

"Child you knock on my door at this hour. Your soaking wet, your eyes are bloodshot, and as I recall you were very against helping me. So that tells me you have had quite the day. Talk to me in the morning." Cookie spoke handing her the towels.

"There are robes on the back of the door. I'll see you in a few hours." Cookie spoke leaving the confused girl in the middle of the room and going back to her bedroom. So much for tea.

"Cooks..." Lucious called, Cookie walked into her bedroom and froze. Her husband laid waiting for her naked, dick on hard begging for attention. She chuckled shutting the door.

"Can I get a dance baby?" He asked licking his lips. She opened her robe dropping it.

"You really need me that bad?" She asked, he nodded eyeing her frame. She crawled onto the bed and hovered over him.

"Mhmm.." He hummed running his hands up her thigh.

"Think about that, next time you wanna get wild at a stripclub." Cookie spoke sweetly, the plopped down rolling over.

"Really?" He snapped, she shrugged climbing under the covers.

He stared at her to see if she was joking. He huffed mumbling under his breath. She held in her giggle rolling over watching him get off the bed. She leaned over landing a hard slap on his ass. He jumped spinning around to glare at her. She giggled resting on her forearm.

"When you done with Jr. Bring yo candy ass back to bed. I wanna cuddle." She spoke with a smirk. He narrowed his eyes at her walking to the bathroom.

"When the hell did I become the bitch?" He asked himself. He paused in the doorway glancing over his shoulder.

"I'm the man." He stated, Cookie grinned challenge burning bright in her eyes.

"You sure are." She responded teasingly glancing at the wood between his legs.

He licked his lips nodding his head. Taking a detour he walked to the dresser instead. Digging around in the special drawer. Cookies eyes widened at what he pulled out. A small vibrator for her clit and handcuffs. Walking torwards the bed with an evil grin she was quick to jump off and dart away.

He laughed tossing his weapons of pleasure onto the bed. Chasing after her she made it to the stairs before he snatched her up. Tossing her over his shoulder he grinned taking her back to the bedroom. Shutting and locking the door he tossed her on the bed. He was gonna have her begging him to get between those legs in less than an hour.