Chapter 23

3 weeks later....

"Its too early in the morning for this shit Cookie." Lucious spat as he got out of bed.

It was 6 AM and she was already pouting and demanding things. He for damn sure wasn't letting her come in and that was truly setting her off. He wasn't even going to be long. He just needed to push these last budgets deals for Jamals visuals for "When Cookie met Lucious" part 2. He was salty as hell about the amount of angry and heart broken songs on this half but hey they weren't always on the same page.

Now at 8 months he could see the fear snatching a hold of Cookie. So for the last Holidays of the year he was trying to make things as smooth as possible. With Thanksgiving tommorow he knew how important it was to have their first with Angel.

"I hate you." Cookie hissed watching him swipe his phone off the bedside table fully dressed while she lounged in nothing but a bra and panties. The less clothes now a days the better.

"Mhmm, get some rest grandma Moses." He teased leaning in to kiss her. She tucked her lips into her mouth frowning.

"Stop being like that." He chuckled cupping her face. She gave him a peck a pout forming instantly. He smirked pecking her lips a few more times then giving her a deep kiss. She caught him off guard by gripping his jacket and pulling him onto her. Deepening the kiss he groaned feeling the sly thick ropes of her seduction trying to pull him in.

"You're trying to get me to stay." He pointed out pulling away.

"No I'm not, just kiss me." She whined pulling him back to her.

"Babe I gotta go." He sighed she shook her head kissing his neck. Pulling away completely he smoothed his suit. Checking the time he hummed, ignoring her glare he pecked her cheek.

"Bye, I love you." He spoke walking out the room, she laid down pouting. Rubbing her bump she sighed.

"Your daddy is an ass." Closing her eyes she drifted off, stirring to the feel of little hands on her belly. Peeking an eye open she was met with Rose in her bed touching her stomach.

"Yes baby?" Cookie drousily asked, Rose looked up at her like she had been caught doing something wrong.

"I don't mean wake you." She muttered softly. Cookie yawned giving her a soft smile.

"Its okay baby. You still sleepy?" Cookie asked Rose nodded climbing under the covers.

Snuggling into Cookie she ran her hands over the bump still so fascinated with it. Falling asleep with her hands touching it. Waking up a second time to Bella and Pooh all in her bed. She huffed even though Pooh was her dog he practically lived with Bella at the guest house. As soon as she got up and started moving around so did the girls.

"Here comes the lioness with her pack of cubs." Hakeem chuckled seeing his girls following right behind his very round mother as they walked into the kitchen.

It was crazy seeing her pregnant, and it bothered him that she was nicer while carrying. What type of bullshit was that? Maybe he needed to talk with his dad about keeping her knocked up because damn he was living her tender affection with him versus her normal slaps.

"Oooooo just think next month they'll be another Lyon." Tiana grinned handing Cookie a plate of breakfast.

"Mhmm." Cookie hummed, she didn't like to think about it really. As time grew closer her fear only grew as well.

"So tommorow. Jaunita said she got your record and she was ordering groceries today. Is there anything else you need besides that list?" Tiana questioned serving the girls as well as Hakeem. They all sat down at the little dining table in the kitchen digging in.