Chapter 7: Celty

-------------
[Recap]

"Celty!" Shinra exclaimed, hugging her.

'Who is this?' Celty typed, gesturing towards the other female in the room.

Sakura smiled. "I'm Sakura. Nice to meet you" 

[End Recap]

Celty nodded and typed again. 'Nice to meet you. Are you Shinra's new assistant?'

"Yep! I'm helping him out while I try to get myself some well paying jobs." Sakura answered.

'Well I'll leave you two alone while you work. I want to talk with a few friends.' The dullahan typed. Sakura and Shinra nodded as Celty left the room.

Sakura looked at Shinra. "How did you manage to get her to fall for you?" She asked jokingly.

Shinra glared and playfully smacked her arm. "I'll have you know that no lady can resist my beautiful face and wonderful personality!"

Sakura rolled her eyes. "I can assure you that it's not hard to resist your 'beautiful face'." She said, sarcasm lacing her tone.

Shinra put a hand over his heart dramatically. "My fragile heart has been stomped on by your cruel words!" He pretended to fall to the ground.

Sakura giggled, "Oh no! What a tragedy!" She kneeled over his body and pretended to pray, "Satan please take good care of my friend."

Shinra smiled and resisted the urge to laugh. Sakura laughed while 'praying' Shinra couldn't hold it in and joined her. They laughed until Sakura was also on the floor.

They were cut off by knocking. Shinra stopped laughing and ran to the door, opening it. "Yes? How can I help-" He stopped talking when he saw who knocked.

"Shizuo, what are you doing here?" The doctor asked. Sakura heard Shinra and gasped quietly. She started looking for a reasonable method of escape, not wanting to confront the 'monster'.

"I was helping Tom like usual and these guys fought back with knives. I just need a couple stitches for one of the cuts I got." Shizuo replied.

Shinra nodded, "Okay! Go talk to my assistant while I get the stuff I need." He informed, going into doctor mode.

Shizuo nodded and went to the room Sakura was in. Sakura looked at the floor, hoping he wouldn't recognize her. Shizuo just looked at her curiously, "You were with that guy I mixed up..." He mumbled.

Sakura wanted to deny it but she nodded anyways, "Yea. But it was fine! I mistake strangers for people I know all the time!"

Shizuo sat down and didn't respond, he stared at a couple scars on his arms, the only ones he had. Sakura noticed his behavior, "What happened?" She asked, pointing at the scars.

"Some idiot I used to know cut me with his knife, he had slashed me plenty of times but he never left a scar before. Makes me mad just thinking about him." He grumbled, pulling down his sleeve.

Sakura looked away, knowing who Shizuo was talking about. Iza had told her the story in his writing when she was having him write about his past.