Chapter 16: Revelations

[Previously]

"I'll always be a dumb flea!" He exclaimed happily, full on laughing at that point.

Yuu hid behind Sakura. "Nee-chan... papa is going back..." The little boy mumbled worriedly.

"Izaya snap out of it! I thought you wanted to change!" Sakura yelled, tears threatening to fall.

"I lied"

-------------

"I lied" Izaya said with a smirk.

The ex-informant was beginning to scare Yuu so the little boy hid behind Sakura. "Papa stop it!" He yelled, holding onto Sakura as if she'd vanish if he let go.

"Iza! You're scaring Yuu-chan!" Sakura exclaimed with tears streaming down her face. "Get ahold of yourself... please..."

Izaya's smile went away and was replaced by a scowl. "Huh? Why are you acting like you care? You're just some mediocre doctor who's gullible and naive"

Sakura glared at him. "I'm not just some doctor, I'm your friend! Snap out of it you idiot!" She was shaking and scared, but she had to be strong for Yuu.

"Izaya what the hell are you doing? I thought you changed..." Sakura was no longer yelling, tears were streaming down her face and her voice cracked with every other word.

"You can't change someone, this whole experience taught me that there is no changing someone's nature, now get out and take the kid with you" Izaya ordered, his face showed no type of emotion.

Sakura said nothing else as she picked up Yuu and left the apartment. Izaya smiled when she left, but he also felt something wet on his face. He looked in the mirror and saw that he was crying.

"Things will be back to normal soon" He told himself before grabbing boxes and putting his important belongings in them. He took out his colored contacts and threw them away.

"I'll need to get a wig to match this hairstyle...so I can make my hair look like it used to" H started writing down a list if things he needed to do in order to get his old life back while also being able to be Psyche at the same time.

'Shizu-chan, Shinra, Sakura, and Celty know my identity... the fake Kanra might also know... but it doesn't seem like any of them will expose that fact' He thought as he wrote down another list, this one had the names of all the people who knew who he was.

He then went on his laptop and logged onto his alternate account that he used while he was Kanra. Chrome.

Chrome has logged on

Chrome: It's been so long guys! How have you been?

Kanra: I've been well! I only recently got back online.

Chrome: Cool! The gang is all here!

Kanra: We also have a newbie! She joined soon after we both went silent!

Chrome: Perfect! That means she filled the void in everyone's hearts while we were away!

Kanra: She's the sweetest little thing! Even though she's an adult~