Tagged: End my pain

You can thank Angelspirit04 for the lack of an update. Thanks for tagging me pal! ;) 

Alright, here we go!

Say 10 things about you:

1: I cry at literally every emotional scene in shows and movies.

2: I have various mental illnesses, though I'm surviving! :3

3: I'm panromantic and asexual.

4: I have a bearded dragon who likes being pet.

5: I have no room to sleep on my bed due to all of the stuffed animals on it.

6: My favorite colors are purple and green.

7: I'm Mexican and Filipino yet only speak English.

8: I can memorize and sing any song in any language if I listen to it and write the lyrics down.

9: I was in choir for about 5 years.

10: I cosplay and go to cons like the nerd I am.

Tag 28 people:

hahahahahahahaha...

.....nice joke....

winged-fox-565

Sorry friend, you are my only sacrifice.

Write a spoiler for one of your stories:

Well, writing it will take a while so here is a screenshot of a scene from the next chapter of this fic.

Without context, this seems a bit strange

Basically, Anri called Shizuo and muted him so that nobody could hear him but he could hear them.

Chihiro caught on though ;)

Some stuff may be edited so this might not be the finished product for the scene.

And now the tag is over! I hope you don't mind the lack of a chapter but I've been focusing on other projects recently. Don't worry though, the next chapter won't be too long of a wait (hopefully).

-Sky