4 • why

Sam Evans, who is she and is she dating 5SOS' drummer Ashton Irwin?

Did Ashton Irwin finally find love with Sam Evans?

Ashton Irwin seen flirting on instagram with fan. Official pictures here!

I scrolled through the titles I found when I looked up my name. I was in the hospital for the examinations before my surgery. It all moved pretty fast as I only found out I had a tumor the day before yesterday.

"Hey Sam, I'm going to get lunch. Do you want me to bring anything for you? I know the food we give sucks." My mom said as she poked her head inside.

"No thanks, I had a resident sneak in some food for me." I said with a laugh as I took a cookie from the bag beside me, "you want one too?" I asked and she nodded before sitting at my feet. I handed her a cookie and put my book to the side.

"Are you scared?" She asked me and I wasn't very sure if I was.

"I'm not scared of the surgery, it should be an easy one and I should be back in class monday or tuesday. But I'm terrified because you never know what they will find inside. If it turns out to be malignent, I'm fucked." I said with a small laugh, I tried to make it a little funny, but it wasn't. As soon as I said it, I knew the answer to her question, I was scared.

"Come here honey." She said as she came over to me and held me thightly.

"Are you-" I heard someone say at the door but I heard them back out and close the door right after.

"It's going to be okay Sammie." She said softly as she rubbed my back, I tried to hold back the tears so hard. I tried to stay strong for them. I've put them through so much already, and here I am doing it again. But I had to let go because if I hold it in too long, I explode.

"I just want this to be the last one. I lost so much in those two years and I want to finally be able to live my life instead of having to constantly worry if every thing I feel is a tumor. Or every time I have a headache it might be a brain tumor. I'm 24, I should be enjoying life." I said as she looked at me.

"I need you to promise me one thing." She said and I nodded, "You won't ever give up." She said as she turned my hands around so my wrist were in sight. "Grey asked if I knew it."

"I will try all I can, but it's been 6 months since I got declared cancerfree. Just like anyone else, I got a limit. But if I'm giving up, I won't go without saying goodbye." I was always as honest as possible with her. It was easier with her then with my dad.

"Just talk to me if you need someone to listen." She said before kissing my forehead.

The door opened and we both looked at the terrified intern standing in the opening "I really do have to run another blood test now or Grey will kill me."

"I'll come back after I had lunch. Time to get bothered by everyone again." She said with a smile before getting up and leaving.

"She's not as scary as you all think." I said with a smile as I looked at him.

"She scares the crap out of everyone. She made an intern cry the other week." He said with a laugh as he put everything down to get another blood sample.

"As long as you try your hardest and know what you're talking about, she's fine. And it's better to admit you don't know something, then to make something up or guess."

"I'll remember that when I'm on her shift next week." He said as he was able to get in the vein from the first try. "Grey sheduled the surgery tomorrow at 11am, so make sure you eat enough today."