23 • fans

Waking up this morning with my head on Ashton's chest and his arms wrapped around me was certainly confusing but it was nice. I felt safe in his arms already, happy to have him close to me while this is still so new and weird. All the time we spend texting made me feel safe right away with him.

After breakfast all the guys had went to their families to spend a last day before we would be heading home. I could have gone with Ashton but I think he needed time to be alone with his mom to talk. So instead I just went to the beach on my own so I could just enjoy the sun, the possible sunburn and the music.

It was also a thursday so it was nice and quiet which I loved. And it was the first day since I got to LA that I was going to be alone and I was kinda happy about it.

"Hey." A girl's voice said from beside me, "Are you Sam Evans?" She asked when I put on my glasses to see her clearly.

"Depends on who's asking." I said before I noticed the small group of giggling girls a little further.

"Can we maybe take a picture with you?" She asked and I was confused for a few seconds.

"You can if you promise you won't post I was here or the picture untill 5pm."

"You're planning on staying here all day?" She asked kind of excited before waving her friends over. I got up and put my shirt and shorts back on before trying my best not to be too awkward on the pictures.

"Probably not but I know I'll be back at the hotel by 5." I said after we took the pictures.

"We came to the beach with class and our assignment was to talk to one foreign person before we left, as it's filled with them right now so would you mind if we ask you the questions?" She asked politely, they were all wearing their school uniform and I saw a couple of girls talking to a french guy I saw walking past an hour ago so it was very plausible.

"Ofcourse not, in what grade are you?"

"We're in Year 11." Another girl replied. I sat back down on the chair and they collected a few chairs to sit down too. "So first we need your first name and country but we know that." She said with a giggle as they all filled in the same papers.

This was nerve wrecking and it was for a schoolproject. They should never allow me to do actual interviews.

"What brings you to Sydney?"

"I'm here on a holiday with friends and they are here to visit their families." I replied and they all nodded with a smile as they wrote it down.

"How long are you staying?" One of them asked when she was done writing

"For 6 days, it's a short visit." I replied with a nervous smile. Can I fail a high school interview?

"What do you do for a living?"

"I know thisone. You're a 4th year med student, right?" The girl that came to me in the first place said to me, she was looking directly at me and I started feeling smaller, scared to say the wrong thing and surrounded by strangers even though they were just high school kids.

I tapped the leg part of the chair and Piper jumped up. Sitting down beside me and leaning against my side.

"How did you like Sydney?" One asked while looking at Piper instead of me.

"I really loved it." I replied honestly. Sydney gave me some great changes.

"Would you come back to Sydney?"

"It depends, I'd like to see the whole world, so I can't come back every time." I replied and they all nodded again and wrote my words down, "But I will probably come back one day."