16 • BBQ

SamEvans: Never thought I'd be lying by the pool in my bikini on the 30th December

SamEvans: Never thought I'd be lying by the pool in my bikini on the 30th December. 🌞

AshtonIrwin: never thought you would have tattoos.
JackieEvans: @AshtonIrwin Never thought a boyband would steal away my sister for new year. Weird things happen.
AshtonIrwin: @JackieEvans you're not getting her back any time soon
JackieEvans: @AshtonIrwin if you decide to keep her longer than 3 weeks, I'm going to kill you.
SamEvans: @JackieEvans I'll be back soon 😘
CalumHood: SO MY PHOTOBOMB WAS TOO LATE?
SamEvans: @CalumHood yes, it was very late. But I did get it on video because I knew you were going to do something stupid.
CalumHood: @SamEvans damn. Please don't ever show that video to anyone.

"You look so cute on that picture." Sierra said with a smile as she sat back down beside Crystal, placing her phone back on the table beside her. "Are you sure you don't want a beer?"

"Yeah I'm sure, no alcohol for me." I replied with a smile as she handed Crystal her red cup.

"You're not pregnant, are you?" Crystal said as a joke, I laughed and shook my head.

"We're going to make dinner, are you girls going to help us or stay here?" Ashton asked with a smile as he walked over to us.

"It's a BBQ, you'll be fine." Crystal said with a grin and he looked at me with a pout but I just shot him a smile back.

"You're all lazy." He said before going back inside.

"Can we trust them in making dinner?" I asked them in all seriousness

"All they have to do is put the meat on the bbq and take out the things we brought." Crystal said with a smile. "And bake some french fries. It's not that hard."

We could hear yelling and laughing coming from inside after something fell. It was going just perfect inside.

"They are 4 adults. They should be able to do this, right?" Sierra asked as we all tried to see what was going on.

"Maybe we should order take away." I said when I heard something else fall. "I'm going to see what's going on." I got up and put my shorts and shirt back on before going inside.

"We're definitely not tearing his place down." Michael said in defence while Ashton was cleaning up a bowl that fell on the ground.

"What are you even trying to do? Even I could prepare a BBQ." I said as I looked around.

"We're making a mess and we can't work together anymore." Calum said.

"Alright, everyone just out. I only need one person in here to prepare everything. And someone else can finally start baking the meat." I said and Luke took the meat outside and Calum and Michael followed them.

"You can't cook." Ashton said with a grin as he saw me starting the frying pan.

"I can make fries and cut vegetables" I was determined to not screw this up.