41 • tears

— Twitter —

5SOSGlobal: It's official, Samantha wrote Liar with Ashton, Calum and Luke

5SOSGlobal: It's official, Samantha wrote Liar with Ashton, Calum and Luke. I FREAKING LOVE THIS SONG

5SOSGlobal: Anyone else feels like this is a sequel to Lie To Me? Liar is written by the same people as LTM (except for Sam who replaced Ali Tamposi) and I really feel like this is the sequel and as if this is the last part.

5SOSGlobal: anyway, Liar is fucking amazing. You can really hear how they have grown since Youngblood and it definitely has just as much emotion as Sam put in Rise Up, No Matter What (Calum Scott) and Anxiety (Julia Michaels) so I really think she had a big influence on it.

5SOSGlobal: not that I'm saying 5SOS doesn't put that much emotion in their songs without her, but thisone is just different. I can't explain it.

5SOSupdates_uk: @5SOSGlobal IKR it's just different but so fucking great. It's my new favourite and I love that it's like a sequel to Lie To Me!

Lukesdimples: @5SOSGlobal Luke said to a fan today that it is indeed a sequel to LTM, I have the video. [video of fan meeting Luke and Luke confirming it]

After the release of Liar two days ago, we've been stopped on the street more then ever before. I finished up the studio work with Julia Michaels this morning so now I got 1,5 day left with Ashton to just enjoy LA and be with each other. He still had to work today but we got tomorrow all to our self before I have to hop on a plane at 4am if I want to sleep at all before having to go back to class. I was already skipping the first day back but as I'm officially a working student now, I get some exceptions. Even if my work means having to be in LA.

University only got crazier every time something got released with my name on it or Ashton stopped by. It's a public place so I got no privacy at all. My last lunch in the cafetaria 3 girls from a different campus sat down at our table and just started at me for 2 minutes straight. People don't seem to get the 'leave me alone, I want privacy' posts I put on twitter. I don't care at all if someone stops me on the street because I know that's what I signed up for. But following me through university, standing in front of the bar or inviting themself when I'm eating with my friends, that's not okay. And that never will be okay. John is extremely happy with that because his bar is running better than ever before, especially on the nights I help out.

I jumped up from the couch when the bell rang and went to the door to let Crystal in. "I just got to take my purse and put on my shoes and we can go." I said as I let her in. "And find Ashton's keys." Which apparently he puts down somewhere else every day.

I put on my shoes first and looked in the kitchen in hopes he put them down there but no keys in sight.

"It's a big struggle when I'm at Michael's too" She said with a laugh as she watched me look for the damn keys. I went over to the jacket he wore yesterday that was hanging over a chair and reached in its pockets until I felt the metal of the keys.