15 • Tattoo

"So I'll see you again when we get back to London?" John asked with a big smile as we walked out of the plane.

"Yes definitely. I got your number so I'll text you when I'm back in a few weeks!" I replied with a smile as I looked at him before we parted ways. I tried to find who was waiting for me and he headed straight to the lugage pick up.

"Hey Evans." I heard him say which made me make a 90 degree turn to look at where the voice was coming from. My smile grew atleast 10 times bigger when I saw him. He had his beanie on and tried his best not to get noticed but I ran over as fast as I could, dropping Piper's leash just before I reached him and hugged him thightly. "Yeah I missed you too."

"I didn't know how much I had missed seeing you until I heard your voice." I said with a smile while we still hugged thightly. "I had no clue you'd be waiting here for me."

"I thought that would be a bigger surprise then just waiting in my car." He said with a smile as I took a step back and picked up Piper's leash again who was looking up at us excited. "She is even more adorable than on pictures." He leaned down and picked her up, she was so excited and trying to kiss his face.

"How did you even get in here?"

"I bought a 50dollar ticket to pass security checks so if I want, I can fly to San Fransisco in 2 minutes." He said with a big smile, "you look amazing for a 13 hour flight that turned into a 16 hour flight."

"I was so pissed when they announced we had to make a 3 hour touchdown Florida. But it was good for Piper so she could stretch her legs a little." I said with a smile, I wanted to hug him again and don't let go anymore which was somewhere crazy. After all, this is only the 5th time I get to hug him. The day of the concert, 3 days in London and endless conversations. But it felt like I have known him for much longer.

"The other boys are waiting at my place for dinner so will we go get your suitcase?" He asked with a smile and I nodded, he just held onto Piper while we walked through the airport.

When it was getting more crowded, he put his arm around me to make sure I didn't get lost. He found his way to the pickup quickly and it was clear he has been at this airport many times before. I just followed him, finding comfort in his arm around me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me as we found a quiet place at the end.

"Yeah." I said softly and he looked at me with a small smile. I was so glad when I saw my suitcase coming up. I walked over and Ashton helped me pick it up, insisting on carrying it to the car. So I let him, I let him carry the way too heavy suitcase.

"Thank you for picking me up." I said with a smile as we walked to his car.

"Thank you for coming, the weather is much better here than in London." He said with a grin and I laughed softly. "I would have come to London for New Years if you decided you weren't up for the trip."

"It went a lot better than expected, I had a lot of help on the plane from Piper and the guy sitting next to me. He also had an ESA dog with him and he knew how to keep my mind off things." I said and he nodded with a smile.

"I'm so relieved to hear that. I might have been more stressed than you were. I just wanted you to be alright and not start the trip off badly." He said and it made me melt a little on the inside. He was being so cute.

"Still can't thank you enough for the plane tickets and everything you did to get me here. You're very amazing." I helped him to get my suitcase in the back of his car and walked to the passenger seat. He just watched me from behind the car, with a grin. I looked at him confused before opening the door.