25 • date

"So how did it go? Except that you embarrased yourself infront of Katy Perry." Ashton asked while we drove back home.

"Good, they gave me lyrics to a song they had just written with an artist, I have to write the paino piece to it before the 18th and they will shedule one writing session as the start of februari and decide from that." I said and as he stayed silent, I know he wanted to know something else. "I asked him and it's not him, but he and Claire had another close friend who she did sleep with. But he died of a brain tumor a couple of years ago, so my search is over. I can't ever find out."

"So no worries for legal battles?" He said and I nodded, relieved.

"But a constant worry of getting another tumor." I said softly and I wasn't even sure if he heard me because it stayed silent. He placed his hand on my leg and gave me a small smile when we stopped at a red light.

"You'll be alright." He said softly.

Crystal dropped me off at Ashton's place after the two of us had went shopping. I had offered to just take a cab home but she insisted on driving me here.

Ashton sort of banned me out of the house from 3 till 7 so he could prepare for our date. I thought it was adorable but I was very lucky Crystal was free today.

I rang the doorbell and I could see Piper wagging her tail like an idiot through the glass as soon as she heard it.

I took Ashton a minute before I saw him walking towards the door. He had a white button up shirt on and his black skinny jeans, a towel hanging over his shoulder. He looked so fucking good.

"Hey" I said when he opened the door with a big smile on his face. "You told me you wanted to do this date as if we didn't live together, so I thought I'd ring the bell instead of just walking in."

"I was so confused to hear that sound." He said with a smile, he let me inside and offered to take my jacket like a real gentlemen. I put my bag against the wall and looked around with a smile.

"You've got a lovely house." I said with a grin, he laughed softly before coming back to me. He put the loose strand of hair behind my ear before kissing me softly. "I usually don't kiss untill the 3th date." I said when his lips left mine. I loved the way he kissed me or the way he held me so much, I'd do it all day if I could.

"Depends on which ones you count as a date, but this is the 5th time we plan something with just the two of us after we decided to try it."

"You're counting." I said a little impressed.

"I simply got a good memory." He said with a grin. "Now go get changed so it looks like a real date. I'll make you dessert too if you wear that one dress."

"You really like the dress, don't you?" I asked and he nodded with a smile.

"It just looks fantastic on you." He said with a small grin. I nodded before going to my room upstairs and taking the dress out of the closet. I never really unpacked but there were a few things that I put in the closet.

I changed into the dress and got ready like I would for a date, put on some make up, curled my hair a little and just made sure I looked good.

I even decided to wear freaking heels to make it look real.

I went back downstairs and saw he had closed the door to the living room and kitchen.

"Am I allowed to come in or do I have to wait here?" I asked, I could already smell the food and it was just amazing.

"Yeah, you can come in." He said back, I opened the door and he was standing towards me with his back, focusing on the food he was making with the recipe book beside him. "Just a second so I can put this in the oven."