31 • camera

"Goodmorning Sammie" Ashton said softly as he watched me. I was just opening my eyes and my day was already great just by seeing him as I woke up.

"Morning" I mumbled before moving closer to him and hugging him thightly. I saw the time on the clock beside him and let out a soft grunt. "I have to be in the studio in an hour."

"I thought we weren't supposed to be there untill the afternoon? Because we got a BBC radio1 interview."

"I'm not only yours." I said as I reached for my phone on my nightstand. I turned the alarm off that would go off in 3 minutes. "I'm in the studio with Calum Scott untill 12:30 and then I got an hour for lunch before you guys."

"How's the song going?" He asked with a smile as I laid beside him, both facing eachother.

"Good, we should be done with it lyric wise tomorrow and then finish the music over the next week." I said with a smile before placing a small peck on his lips. "Don't you have to be at the radio studio in an hour too?"

"Yeah, coffee is already set and Piper has already went outside. You were still sleeping very good when I woke up."

"I was so exhausted after not sleeping last night." I said as an excuse but I just slept better now that he was here. When we were in LA and shared a bed, it were the first nights that I didn't wake up three times. "Thank you."

"Is she going to the studio with you?" He asked as he looked at the ball of fluff laying at our feet.

"No, she gets to hang out at the bar with John and her mom untill I'm back. I just have to drop her off there before we leave." I said and he nodded before kissing me again, not giving a shit about my morning breath.

"Hey" I said with a smile before sitting down beside Ashton, across from Luke. "How was the interview?"

"It was good, Greg couldn't help but ask about you." Luke said before taking a sip of his beer. We had decided to all meet up for lunch at the restaurant across the street from Capitol. "How secret was if supposed to be that you'll be writing with us?"

"So who couldn't keep his mouth shut?" I asked with a laugh

"He asked and I might have been a little too spontaneous." Michael said as our lunch arrived, Ashton had send me a picture of the menu so the food would be here when I got here as I was done a little late.

"It's okay, if you wouldn't have said it now it would have come out sooner or later." I got all happy when the waiter placed the cheeseburger infront of me.

"Are you one of those girls that can eat as much as they want without gaining weight?" Calum asked as he watched me.

"Yeah, it's amazing." I said before putting some fries in my mouth.

"I'm jealous." Michael said with a pout before starting to eat his fries and burger too. "As we won't be touring this year, anyone else wants to go to Coachella? Crystal is getting tickets for us once they go onsale."

"When is it this year?" Luke asked while we all ate.

"12-14 and 19-21 april." Michael said after checking his phone for the dates.

"I'll see with Sierra but it would be fun to go together again." He replied before looking at me, "any chance you can come to California one of the weekends?"