5 • livestream

SamEvans: If I can dream long enough, you'd tell me I'd be just fine

SamEvans: If I can dream long enough, you'd tell me I'd be just fine. Also missing Italy a lot.

CalumHood: stop quoting our lyrics.
CalumHood: but I hope you're fine.
SamEvans: @CalumHood I've been quoting your lyrics since 2015 so not going to stop now.
AshtonIrwin: damn you look good.
SamEvans: @AshtonIrwin thanks, you look okay I guess?
LukeHemmings: @SamEvans @AshtonIrwin you just got turned down Ashton.
CrystalLeigh: sending my best wishes to you and hope you're back on your feet soon! You look amazing in this picture by the way ❤️
SamEvans: @CrystalLeigh thank you, normally I should be back on my feet in a few days and back in school in 2 weeks, so it's not too bad.
JackieEvans: why am I not getting any picture credits? I'm very offended.
SamEvans: @JackieEvans go cry together with Calum.
JackieEvans: @SamEvans you're rude.
SamEvans: @JackieEvans I just had heart surgery and a tumor removed from my spleen, I'm allowed to be rude
JackieEvans: @SamEvans you're still rude and suck.

"Alright, if nothing of this apears on twitter, you're safe." Jackie said as she looked up from her phone. "It's so crazy you actually talk to them. You've been a fan for 7 years and now you're actually just talking to them."

"It's very crazy." I said as I locked my phone, "I still find it a little hard to believe."

"How many follow requests have you got now?"

"5000, it grew very quickly." I replied with a laugh, it was insane.

"Have you seen what they write about you?"

"I try not to see it, but I know there are a lot of rumours going around." I said with a sigh as I looked at her.

"Are you going to do anything about it?" She asked as she looked at me. I moved over carefully so she could lay in the bed beside me, making sure we didn't get stuck with the tubes.

"I don't know what yet." I said as she laid down beside me. "There are some rumours I've seen that are not okay and I want to make sure that that changes. But if I tweet it, my words will get changed in the end anyway."

"You can use my fan instagram to live stream, that way everyone can ask whatever they want and you can make an end to this." She said and I looked at her, thinking about the possibility. "I got about 8000 fans following me now so you'll get some sort of reach."

"Let's do that, now."

"Now? You look like shit."

"Why not? At least they will stop thinking I'm lying about my health then." I said and she looked at me with a smile.

DrSam: going to do a sort of last minute livestream on my sister's instagram - JackieClifford ! To make an end to all the rumours going around about me and then I will finally answer some of the questions I've been getting the past days.