17 • Kiss

"So I discovered something last night." I said while we walked through the LA streets, passing many tourists exploring the city and people living there doing the last shopping for tonight. But nobody seemed to care about us, nobody care that the Ashton Irwin passed them on the streets.

Except for the guy with the big camera across the street.

"What did you find?" He asked as he looked down at me for a second before looking infront of him again so he wouldn't walk into someone.

"You're on tinder." I said and he laughed loudly.

"And the only way you could have found that is if you are too." He said with a grin.

"So it's true?" I asked and he nodded, a little embarrased.

"It's kinda hard to just meet people so in a very desperate attempt, Calum and I each made one." He admitted and I laughed softly.

"Guess I'm not the only one who doesn't mind a one night stand with random people." I said and I think he still didn't get over that fact, he has this whole idea of how I am because we didn't meet under the best circumstances the first or second time. But I don't think he has any clue how I really am.

"I've only went out with one girl through the app and that was a complete disaster." He said with a smile, "The fans fell for the 'that's not me, that's a fake.' excuse so I often get messages telling me I'm just a fake and I should be ashamed."

"That's an easy way to figure out if you matched with a fan or not." I replied as I jumped aside to prevent a guy from running into me. I nearly pushed down Ashton by doing that but he held onto me so we both stayed on our feet.

"Are you alright?" He asked with a big smile.

"Yeah, loving LA." I said sarcastically. But if I had to be honest, I did like LA.

I liked the weather, the palm trees, the beach and the fact my anxiety was nowhere near me.

"We'll get to the more quiet streets in a minute, we just had to get through these."

"But we're making a stop here." I said when I saw a store I needed. I pulled him inside behind me and he looked at me with a grin. "I won't believe you if you say you don't love old music stores."

"I love them." He said with a smile, I headed over to the old second hand venyls and looked through them to see if I found any that I liked and didn't have yet.

I found two so I took them out and went over to the desk to go pay for them while Ashton was still wandering through the hallways, looking at the CDs. I thanked the employee and walked over to Ashton when I looked at the CD he was holding I smiled.

"It's a great album."

"I heard the band is pretty awesome."

"Oh definitely. But the drummer is kind of lame." I said and he bumped his side against mine with a laugh, "but he's cute, so that makes up for the lameness."

"Not incredibly handsome?" He asked with a grin.

"He's like candy to my eyes." I replied with a smile as I looked up at him. He was quiet a bit taller then me because I was wearing flats but not too tall.