Hot but cute[rin x reader]

(A/N) AHhh I haven't updated in quite a while *cries* Anyway, I've always thought that Rin has such cute expressions I can't help but fangirl  (he looks pretty cute in the picture above!!)

You've been dating your boyfriend Matsuoka Rin for a couple of months now and he was always putting up the "tough guy" facade. Even after a long day of training, he wouldn't ask for help or even a hug although you could clearly see that he was exhausted.

It was as if he had to prove to you that he was strong enough to do everything on his own.

And it wasn't that you didn't like it. I mean, who doesn't want their boyfriend to be a cool, tough guy? But seriously, he was overexerting himself. 

Besides that, he also had to keep up the "i-am-a-slightly-emotionless-person" act as the captain of the Samezuka Swim Team. He seemed hesitant in giving you hugs or even accepting one from you when out in public.

And it wasn't like you didn't know he really wanted more cuddles and kisses. Sometimes, at home, he would randomly pull you into a hug. Or when you cuddled him while watching TV, he would just melt and wrap his arms around you tighter.

You'd always found his actions cute. How he would try to maintain his tough exterior but almost always failing when overwhelmed with affection. 

A few times, you've wanted to tell him that he looked adorable, like when he let out a soft, almost inaudible moan when you were playing with his hair (you pretended that you didn't hear it) but you've always stopped yourself lest he gets upset and bite off your head with his shark-teeth.

But, you really couldn't hold back now. 

You were teetering on the edge of cooing and squealing you-are-so-cute fangirl mode and "i-am-perfectly-fine" mode.

Rin was lying on your sofa, your lap a comfortable pillow for his head, eyes half open as you ran your fingers slowly and soothingly through his hair. His face was an expression of pure bliss. Who wouldn't like being pampered after a long day of training and yelling at annoying juniors?

He let out a soft groan when you pulled your fingers out of his silky maroon hair for a moment to rearrange yourself on the sofa. 

Honestly, it was secretly relaxing and enjoyable for Rin, not that he would say, of course. The feeling of your nimble fingers running through his locks, pausing only to untangle the knots that had formed. And how you would chide him gently to use conditioner after swimming so that his hair wouldn't be so dry from the chlorine.

You really couldn't hold back now. Rin looked so cute! If he wasn't so desperate to keep his facade and you weren't so determined not to embarrass him, you would be planting kisses all over his face by now.

So all you did was bend down and coo into his ear, "You're so cute..." And just to tease him a little, you let your tongue flick lightly across the shell of his ear.

Rin was obviously flustered by your sudden action and a blush spread across his cheeks as he bolted upright, his face gradually becoming hotter. But at the same time, he was confused. 

Folding his legs, Rin got into a cross-legged position. He looked straight at you, confusion, embarrassment and a hint of arousal mixed into his expression. Opening his mouth, he asked, "What do you mean by cute?"

"Huh..." You replied, "cute as in cute. Like...I really want to cuddle you." 

Rin seemed unsatisfied at your answer, his face scrunched up like he was trying to decipher some hidden meaning behind your words.

"I thought," he started, "Guys are supposed to be tough and hot...not cute?"

Giggling at his statement, you crawl up to him, whispering into his ear, your hot breath tickling him and sending shivers down his body. 

"You're hot but cute...and I like that."