Stretch marks [sousuke x reader]

You were an accomplished volleyball player in Iwatobi High.

Toned arms, a slim build and well-defined leg muscles. You were essentially one of the most popular students in school. Fans would watch you (and your other teammates) during training, claiming to be "supporting and encouraging" you, even though you were pretty sure they were staring at y'all in your spandex.

And here you were at your elementary school friend Matsuoka Rin's pool party in Samezuka Academy. 

"I'm not getting in the pool."

"Ehhhh [name] you would always go swimming with Sousuke and me last time!" whined Rin.

Rolling your eyes, you clicked your tongue and sat down on a bench next to Gou.

"You could at least change into your swimsuit like Gou-kun!" screamed the ex-captain of the swim team, Seijuro, as he sent you a flirty wink.

That statement was replied with a glare from you and a punch from Rin.

I just don't want them to see those ugly marks.

You sat there watching your friends splash around in the pool, wishing that you could join them as well.

About half an hour later, Sousuke climbed out of the pool to get some drinks from the vending machine outside, signalling you to join him.

The two of you chatted about school as you headed out of the swimming complex, but as soon as you passed by the changing room, you were roughly pushed in by Sousuke.

"What are you doing?!" You exclaimed, visibly annoyed.

Sosuke leaned against the door, blocking the exit. He remained silent for a while before asking, "Why aren't you swimming?"

You curtly replied, "I just don't want to."

Sousuke looked at you, as though as he was analysing your behaviour, then opened his mouth and began to speak once again, "You used to love swimming. You would always join Rin and me, begging your parents to let you. Then suddenly, after 10 years, when we meet again, you don't want to swim. I don't think volleyball did that to you and you couldn't have had a near-drowning experience--you could swim just as well as Rin and I could. So obviously, you're hiding something. And even if you didn't want to swim, you could at least join us at the edge of the pool like Gou."

"I..."

"And don't say you didn't bring your swimsuit. I saw you walk into the changing room with it in but you didn't have it while walking out," he continued, as he lifted up your shirt gently, revealing the [colour] swimsuit underneath.

"Tsk," You clicked your tongue, looking away for a moment. There was no way out of this. 

"I just..." You voice trailing away, "don't want everyone to see my stretch marks."

Sousuke was shocked. You? Not wanting people to see your stretch marks? That didn't add up. He knew girls paid attention to how they looked, but he didn't really expect you to hide. 

"It can't be that bad. And it's not like anyone will notice anyway." He said, trying to maintain a straight face. They'll all just be staring at your thighs.

You tried to convince him that it was really horrible, but that just ended up with him saying, "Show me then."

You rolled your eyes but slipped off your shorts, revealing the purplish bruise-like streaks that covered the upper parts of your thighs and the side of your butt. Sousuke eyed the streaks before shrugging his shoulders. You expected him to tell you that it was fine and you should just swim anyway, but his answer surprised you.

"You know what, you shouldn't swim. I mean, your stretch marks aren't that bad, but you shouldn't swim. Let's go get those drinks."

"What? Why? I thought..." You blurted out, utterly confused.

Although Sousuke had turned his face away from you, you could still see the light blush that covered his cheeks as he muttered, "...because your ass is too hot."