Valentine's special [makoto x reader]

If you've read the previous Valentine's special stories, you would have noticed that all of them have cooking videos.  I was inspired by these cooking videos by Chocolate Cacao, so my theme is making snacks/desserts :)  This one is based on the "Four Leaf Clover Matcha Ganache Chocolate".  Enjoy! 

Makoto wasn't one with much time on his hands. Juggling swimming, schoolwork and trying to keep Haru, Nagisa and Rei in check were pretty tiring for him already. Then he found love, and his schedule became a lot more packed. Thankfully, you were understanding of his commitments and never really pushed him to do anything for you. Including Valentine's Day.

But Makoto was a sweet, caring guy. He didn't like to leave people disappointed, and even if they didn't expect it, well, he still liked to make them smile. So he decided he wanted to make you something for Valentine's day, even though you repeatedly told him not to.

Makoto knew you liked desserts and snacks, but only ate them in moderation because of you know, health. Thus, he concluded that he would make you some kind of snack or dessert. 

After asking a few of his good friends (Haru, Nagisa, Rei, Rin and some Samezuka people), about what he should make, Makoto ended up where he began: nothing. 

Everything Haru suggested included Mackerel. Nagisa just told him to get something with strawberry. Rei blabbered about some "beautiful" cake (and included a few theories that Makoto didn't quite understand). Rin said that he should make something that isn't sweet. All other suggestions were quite strange or just didn't make the cut.

After spending hours online, Makoto finally decided on something that wasn't too hard. Four Leaf Clover Matcha Ganache Chocolate!   O(≧∇≦)O 

He could make it at home using his microwave and the biscuit crusts could be bought from the 100 Yen shop (aka Daiso).  It wasn't exactly quick, but from watching the video, he was sure he could do it in around 2 hours. 

After an hour and a half of burning himself on hot bowls (after heating chocolate in the microwave), lumpy matcha, and almost cutting his fingers off when chopping chocolate, Makoto finally finished the filling of the snack.

He carefully tipped the matcha ganache chocolate into the cute biscuit cups, then refrigerated them. 

Just when he thought he was finally done (even with time left to spare!), Makoto realised that he hadn't bought the chocolate pens to make the ladybug. But he was tired and still had other work to do, so he decided that he wouldn't make it.

Makoto knew you wouldn't accept the gift if he gave it to you directly, so he left a note and the gift in your locker.

------------------------------------------------

Mako-chan better not have made something for me, you thought as you strolled down the hallway to your locker. Opening it, the first thing that greeted you was a small box. Yep, he did.

You gently tug it out, reading the short note attached, feeling your anger dissipate as a blush flushed across your cheeks.

"[name]-chan:

You're probably a little annoyed that I made something for you, but please accept this gift. You're always so nice and understanding towards me and I wanted to reaffirm my love to you. Please do not be upset.

I made this with the colour green in mind because it is my favourite colour.  We don't really have much time to go out now, and I hope that this gift will remind you of me, especially when you are alone.

Happy Valentine's Day, [name]!

Love,

Makoto  "

====================================

This isn't the best, but I do hope you enjoyed it.