stretching [ rin x reader ]

Her hips were tilted upwards, her shorts running up a little.

Her hands reached down to the hem of her exercise shorts, tugging them down to cover up whatever that was showing.

"Owwwwwwwwww, Rin, it hurts," she groaned, arching her back and lying down onto her stomach.

"I mean, that's your own fault for not stretching yourself out enough," was the unamused answer that echoed in her ears.

"I swear Rin, you suck."
His hands pushed down between your shoulder blades and you cursed under your breath.

It hurt, a lot, and you kind of regretted asking Rin to help with your stretching.

"Go down lower," he instructed, as he pushed you to your knees, causing the pain of the stretch to streak further between your shoulders.

Through gritted teeth, you asked, "How much longer?"

There was no answer for about 5 seconds, and you opened your mouth to ask the question again. But Rin relaxed his grip, and muttered, "Done," causing you to grin a little in happiness.

Straightening yourself up, you cringe at the discomfort, letting a soft "tsk" slip from your lips.

Rin moved on to another stretch, another thirty seconds of pain and groans.

He didn't seem to feel any guilt for putting you through this hell, instead, he grinned and stifled some laughs when he saw your annoyed glare.

"Freaking machoist," you muttered as he bent down to show you how many sets you had left.

He heard it, obviously, and frowned as he exclaimed, "Hey! It's not my fault that you don't want to stretch regularly!"

"You don't either," you retorted, smirking.

Rin crossed his arms defensively over his chest and you giggled at his childish behaviour.

Grabbing hold of this much-awaited chance when Rin was distracted and pouting, you straightened yourself out, letting the pain that your muscles flared with subside.

"Hey Rin, can you do this stretch with me?" you asked sweetly, pointing at one that stretched your hips.

He nodded, looking at you with a hint of suspicion, then sat down next to you to try it out.

It was a simple, but painful stretch.

// Get into a Japanese-style sitting position, with your legs folded under you. Then slowly move your legs apart, from under your body to beside your thighs, so that your butt touches the floor. Turn your ankles out 90 degrees to form a somewhat "W" shape with your legs. //

This stretch was essential for hip mobility and most importantly, the proper position for a breaststroke kick.

And you knew Rin didn't swim breaststroke, so it was going to be hard for him.

"Eurgaouchhhhh ---"

He was half-way into position, kneeling a little on his knees, but with his feet pointing 90 degrees.

You giggled, then told him to stop, because you knew it hurt, a lot.

"Ne, Rin, this is also called the Onna no ko Suwari (female sitting)," you started, "I thought you could do it since your name's so feminine, but it seems that you are really a guy."

That stretching session ended with Rin chasing you out of the room, yelling, "Of course I'm a guy!"