imagines.

What if...

the swim club at Iwatobi High was actually like the Yarichin Bitch Club?  [I know of no other way to describe this]

Slight suggestive content ahead. Read at your own discretion (you're probably still going to read it anyway)

=============================================

A new transfer student looking for a club to join at Iwatobi High. (you)

A certain red-head who enjoyed looking at muscles.

A group of teenage males.

A swim club.

What could be more normal than that?

"[name], you should join the swim club as a manager! There are so many beautiful muscles to look at!" Gou called out at you, her persistent nagging resounding in your ears.

After three days of her encouraging you to join the swim club, you finally gave in. Mainly because you weren't that interested in the other clubs, and as a manager, you wouldn't need to do much, plus you could swim in the pool if you wanted to.

You came a little late to your first day, and as you made your way to the clubhouse, you head suspicious groans coming from the room.

Assuming it was simply the swimmers stretching or doing weights, you opened the door without any hesitation. The sight that met your eyes was not expected. 

Two naked guys, well, you know.

Your eyes were polluted at the sight. And you slammed the door shut. 

please tell me that that was my own imagination.

You tentatively open the door again, peeking from a small gap.

"[name]! We thought you wouldn't come!"Gou squealed, pulling open the door and dragging you in. The two guys (choose any two characters) were now messily dressed.

A banner was draped across the room, reading "welcome to iwatobi high school's rendition of the yarichin bitch club".

You mentally facepalmed.

"I'm sure you're amazed at this banner," Rei said, pushing up his glasses, "We spent many hours deciding on the name."

Speechless, you let your jaw hang, "Ermmmmmm..."

"[name]-chan, welcome! Would you like to be top or bottom? We have many toys for you to try...you don't have to be nervous!" Nagisa chirped with five different vibrators in his hands.

You were dumbstruck. "Wait...you don't actually swim here?"

"We do, it's just that we serve customers first to get our approval ratings up, and so that we can release some stress, you know!" Nagisa excitedly replied.

The various members then explained what they usually did.

Since the swim club didn't get much funding from the school, the members thus decided to sell their services to earn money for the maintenance and activities of the club. Furthermore, it would increase their popularity so that more people would want to join.

You couldn't help but think, this business model is ridiculous.

Raising an objection, you asked, "Doesn't this just make a prostitution den, which is illegal?"

Rei replied that firstly, all members were over the age of 16. Secondly, all sexual intercourse was consensual. Thirdly, by the ethical criteria of autonomy, they were allowed to have the freedom to do what they wanted to do. Lastly, it wasn't a prostitution den if you didn't think it was.

"How does the school even approve of this?" You asked.

"Well, we do serve the teachers sometimes..." Makoto said, "and our swimming has not been affected, so we still produce results!"

Exasperated, you blurted out, "You guys don't really seem like the type to start a club like this on your own, so who's idea was this?"

You assumed that they would say one of the students, but as the door opened and a lady walked in, they all pointed at her.

"Miss Amakata Miho."

==========================================================

As I said at the start of the book, I don't write lemons, or smut, since I feel uncomfortable writing it (although my mind is quite polluted already but whatever). I just thought of this, and well, it was quite funny. So hope I managed to squeeze some laughs/snort/smiles out of you.

Please vote, comment and follow!