Eating out part 1 [ iwatobi guys ]

Nanase Haruka

He would rather you go to an all-you-can-eat saba buffet, but as long as the restaurant/shop sells something mackerel related, he would be satisfied.

If you go to a sushi shop, he would try to find something like "saba sashimi", which doesn't exist since saba isn't a sashimi cut. When he realises that there isn't any saba, he might try to run out of the shop. Thus, you'll have to keep an eye on him, especially before the food arrives or before ordering. It's likely that he will try to "escape" during these periods of time, and if you run out after him, that means you've fallen for his trap.

Haru's pretty open to new things though, and you probably can coax him into trying other types of fish (if you're ordering sashimi).

When it comes to paying for a meal, Haru probably wouldn't mind paying for you, but he'll be okay if you guys split the cost too.

Tachibana Makoto

He'll let you choose the restaurant every time, and is pretty open to trying new types of food. He has that "prince-like" character, so as long as you're happy, he'll be glad too.

Makoto will look online and scour for the best cafes and shops to bring you too and would reserve seats so you guys don't have to queue.

He would probably bring you out during tea-time to eat cute cakes and desserts, like souffle pancakes, or surprise you by bringing you to a character cafe.

He's really sweet and will pay for the meal even if you say you want to split. So if you want to pay, you'll have to go up to the cashier first.

Hazuki Nagisa

Super hyped and excited, Nagisa will drag you to shops selling tea and sweets. Even if you don't like sweets, Nagisa will still bring you there, just less often.

If you don't eat, he'll push the bread/sweets into your mouth (like what he did to Haru with the melon pan).

Although he may seem a little ignorant and caught up in eating, Nagisa is actually very caring and he takes note of your behaviour. If he senses that you're disappointed in the food or unhappy, he'll ask sweetly what's wrong, or hold your hand. If you guys are sitting in a booth, he'll come to cuddle you and feed you slowly.

When you're done, Nagisa will probably split the bill, paying for how much he ate instead of equally dividing, especially if what he ate cost a lot more.

Since he likes to go to cafes and eat all these sweets, it's likely that he's a little broke, so sometimes he doesn't mind if you treat him to snacks.

Ryugazaki Rei

Rei's the type to go to a fine dining restaurant and gush over how beautiful the plating is. But if he's bringing you out to a cafe or when you're window shopping, Rei will buy a coffee or some bubble tea (@choba_tea), although he may not actually eat the pearls.

Rei is likely to be against street food, probably citing some scholarly articles on the bacteria present in roadside stalls, and he'll definitely make sure that what you're eating has a suitable amount of nutrients, which is really sweet. He has a high-class taste preference and will research the best cafes or restaurant before bringing you there.

Rei will definitely pay the bill for you, even if you oppose. He can't understand the purpose of splitting the bill (can't you just pay each other back later...and it wastes paper), but he's fine with you paying him back later, although you might have to sneak the money into his wallet.