Untitled Part 29: Awkwardness is never the point Skittles

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

I think to myself as I sip my chamomile tea. Electric Light Orchestra exudes its funky music into my non-rectangular room. The half filled and recently uninhabited fish tank bubbles beneath the funk. 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Before me, my laptop displays my email. Wattpad. A name I have not heard in a long time.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

It has been so long. So very long indeed. 28 awkward introvert stories scroll silently. in the contents tab.

Untitled Part 29 is at the bottom. I click it. 

A vast white expanse blazes before me. An empty page. The introvert inside me SCREAMS, "I have let them down! I have forgotten to share these stories!"

Yet, Hmmmmmm, what am I to write? So much has happened between then and now. 

Will the graduation from college have graduated me from the awkwardness of introversion (I think not!).

Will a tumor and ill fortune make me a so introverted I'll have eliminated all possibilities of feeling??? I think not!!

Will marriage to the one and only Skittles have presented me with billions of stories? Of course!

Black keys tippy tap. I must go on, however, I crave to make a new book. The hankering grips me yet again to ramble endlessly and never actually finish a book. Skittles walks in. 

"What are you doing?"

"Being melodramatic." I hunch my shoulders slightly.

"I mean on the computer you dork."

"....Being melodramatic."

He moves to see my screen and I lower the laptop slightly. 

"I'm writing....don't make it anymore awkward." I offer in order to preserve some sense of privacy.

"Isn't that the point?" He quirks his eyebrow and grabs his jacket and walks out. 

Awkwardness is never the point Skittles.