Prologue: The Beginning Of Scrouge's And Dark Gaia's Friendship!

A purple creature that looks just like Light Gaia but with claws, dragon wings, and a dragon tail is currently falling from the sky while Scrouge is looking for someone. The creature lands on Scrouge's head.

Scrouge yelps and looks to see a purple creature that just bumped him on the head that SOMEHOW doesn't kill both Scrouge and the creature that's ontop of Scrouge's head.

Scrouge gets the creature off of his head and holds him.

Scrouge: Who the heck is this???

The creature moves around in his sleep. Scrouge goes to his "home" with the creature in his arms.

When they got home

The creature snuggles into Scrouge's arms in his sleep as Scrouge sets him down. Scrouge hears his Dad yelling at his Mom. The yelling wakes the creature up.

??? (The creature): W-will someone keep it down? I'm having a headache...

Scrouge: Well I can't say anything to my dad. He never listens to me...

??? (The creature): Huh??? Where am I??? Who are you???

Scrouge: I'm Scrouge and you're in my home.

??? (The creature): H-how did I get here???

Scrouge: I brought you here.

??? (The creature): Thanks! By the way my name is Dark Gaia.

Scrouge: *Smiles* Nice name.

After the crea- uh I mean Dark Gaia and Scrouge introduced each other the yelling from Scrouge's parents stopped yelling.

Dark Gaia: Why did this room became quite all of a sudden???

??? (Scrouge's Dad): YOU AND SCROUGE BEING HERE THAT'S WHY!!!

Dark Gaia: Ah! Who said that!?

??? (Scrouge's Dad): I said that! The names Sarge The Hedgehog aka Scrouge's father!

Dark Gaia: H-hi Sarge...

Scrouge growls as his mom runs in and grabs Sarge.

??? (Scrouge's Mom): LEAVE MY SON ALONE!!!

Scrouge's Mom has a black eye and a bloody lip.

Dark Gaia: Ah! Scrouge let's get out of here!

Sarge started beating Samantha (Scrouge's Mom) up... Again... But Samantha didn't care as long as Scrouge didn't get hurt. Scrouge sneaks out the window with Dark Gaia.

Dark Gaia gets in Scrouge's arms as he trembles in fear. Scrouge sneaks into a meadow. Dark Gaia sees a treehouse in one of the meadow trees and there's a sign with Scrouge's name on it. Scrouge climbs up to it as Dark Gaia hangs onto him.

Dark Gaia: What's this place???

Scrouge: My treehouse.

Dark Gaia: Wow!

Scrouge sighs as they get in his treehouse. Dark Gaia flies around the treehouse

Dark Gaia: Neat place you got-.

Dark Gaia was cut off by a loud gunshot that came from Scrouge's house.

Dark Gaia: What was that!?

Scrouge froze and balls his hands into fists.

Scrouge: *Tears up* THAT BADGER!!!

Dark Gaia: What!? What just happened!?

Scrouge: My Dad just shot my Mom most likely... *Hears sirens from cop cars.