Chapter Nine: Dark Gaia vs Police!

Scrouge is going on a walk with Dark Gaia and Whip. All of a sudden a police grabs Dark Gaia.

Dark Gaia: HEY!!! PUT ME DOWN!!

Scrouge widens his eyes and takes Dark Gaia back from the police. Dark Gaia snuggles into Scrouge's arms FUR comfort.

Officer ???: *Growls* Scrouge! You hang out with that mutt!?

Scrouge: I hangout with a cool dude. You're the mutt.

Dark Gaia laughs cutely from that before Scrouge walks away with Dark Gaia in his arms.

After they got home

Whip: That was weird.

Scrouge: Yeah it was.

Dark Gaia started making paper airplanes before playing with them. Dark Gaia loves making paper airplanes and play with them.

The next day

Dark Gaia, Scrouge, and Whip are having a picnic at the park. It's a beautiful day so it's an obviously good idea to have a picnic today.

Whip and Dark Gaia are playing catch as Scrouge continues to relax under the sun. All of the sudden the same cop from yesterday kicked Dark Gaia out of the park where Scrouge and Whip are still at.

Scrouge growls, grabs Dark Gaia, and brings Dark Gaia back in before looking at the cop with anger.

Scrouge: What the heck is your problem with Dark Gaia!? Cops are supposed to protect all not favor others over one!

Officer ???: He was shooting a gun near the beach. It against the law to shoot guns there. If I continue to see Dark Gaia then I'll have no choice but to send him to The No Zone.

Scrouge: He was here with us!

Whip: Dude! He's talking about what happened 3 weeks ago!

3 weeks ago

Whip is currently comforting Scrouge as she does some cloud watching. Scrouge didn't cheer up as he was still sad because of what happened this morning. All of the sudden a huge shot gun sound came out of nowhere.

Whip: What was that!?

Scrouge shot up as more gun shots started going off. Sonic's, Tails's, and Light Gaia's house got burned down an hour ago so Sonic, Tails, and Light Gaia are temporary staying with Scrouge and Whip.

Sonic: What's going on out there!?

Scrouge: Relax, most likely the gun range around here.

Tails looks out of the window before freaking out.

Tails: SCROUGE!!! THERE'S SOMETHING YOU NEED TO SEE THROUGH THE WINDOW!!!

Scrouge rushes to the window where Tails is before looking out of the window. It was Dark Gaia and Fiona practicing shooting guns.

Dark Gaia: Why does my aim suck!?

Whip widens her eyes when she sees Dark Gaia being with Fiona.

Whip: Is that... Is that Dark Gaia with Fiona!?

Scrouge: *Widens his eyes* DARK GAIA!?

Fiona sees Scrouge before looking at Dark Gaia.

Fiona: Keep practicing.

Dark Gaia: Ok.

Dark Gaia tries to get his aim right as Whip tries not to have a anime nosebleed at due to the fact that Dark Gaia looks hot when he's holding and or using a gun.