Chapter Sixteen: Dark Gaia Gets Stuck In The No Zone!

A year later

Scrouge is still angry at Chaos High, but Scrouge is teaching Dark Gaia on his own by homeschooling Dark Gaia.

Dark Gaia "congratulated" yesterday from homeschooling after going through 3 lessons with Scrouge. Dark Gaia is outside chasing a butterfly that's going towards Chaos High. Scrouge quickly stops Dark Gaia before taking him back to their yacht.

Scrouge: *Gets nervous* N-no! We don't follow it to tha-that place!

Scrouge got back to the yacht, puts Dark Gaia in his, Whip's, and Dark Gaia's bedroom where Whip is, and starts the yacht.

Scrouge: Watch Dark Gaia.

Whip: Ok.

Scrouge drives them away. Dark Gaia sees another butterfly and starts following that around the yacht. Scrouge stops driving and lets the butterfly out, but he keeps Dark Gaia inside.

Scrouge: Stay in your seat. I could crash if you keep moving around!

Whip: We don't have seats.

Scrouge: Then have Dark Gaia sit on his bed.

Whip takes Dark Gaia in Scrouge's, her's, and Dark Gaia's bedroom. Whip puts Dark Gaia on his bed.

Whip: Stay.

Whip sits down on her nest and begins to read why Sonic 06 sucks. Scrouge soon gets themselves away from Chaos High and down to the Green Hill Zone border to the beach.

A window in Scrouge's, Whip's, and Dark Gaia's bedroom is still open as another butterfly flies in causing Dark Gaia to start chasing it. Whip freaks out and tries to stop Dark Gaia.

Whip: DUDE!!! STOP FOLLOWING THAT STUPID BUTTERFLY!!!

Whip tries hard to get Dark Gaia to stop following the butterfly, but Dark Gaia was too fast and chased it out of the window.

Whip: SCROUGE!!!

Scrouge freaks out and grabs Dark Gaia, but Dark Gaia dodges Scrouge's grip as he was close to Chaos High where the butterfly is going. It was too late as Principal Mario sees Dark Gaia on the school grounds chasing a butterfly. Principal Mario calls the zone cops. The zone cops came and Zonic looks at Mario in his eyes.

Zonic: Mr.Mario what's the matter?

Principal Mario: Dark Gaia is trespassing on the school grounds!

Zhadow looks at Zonic as Zonic looks at Zhadow.

Zhadow: Zonic he won't let the idea drop and he may just bug us. If we just lock him up for a month we can leave just incase we have a mission.

Dark Gaia didn't hear that as he chases his tail. Zails looks at Dark Gaia annoyed.

Zails: Let's just arrest Dark Gaia already. We have lunch in 15 minutes.

Zamy: Not all of us have lunch.

Zonic doesn't say anything as he walks to Dark Gaia and cuffs him. Dark Gaia started to freak out as Whip and Scrouge arrives.

Zhadow: Let's go.

Scrouge quickly runs over to the zone cops and tries to stop them. Zector stops Scrouge from trying to stop them.

Zector: Sorry Scrouge! Dark Gaia must spend his time in the No Zone for a month! You can visit Dark Gaia whenever you can.

Scrouge: WHY!? *Glares at Principal Mario* YOU!!! IF YOU HAVE A BROTHER I'LL CALL THE ZONE COPS ON HIM FOR A STUPID REASON LIKE YOU DID TO DARK GAIA!!!