Chapter Seventeen: Dark Gaia's Trust Issues Issues!

Sceouge was cooking breakfast for Dark Gaia and Whip as he was gonna go do a BIG stunt today. Today is time for Scrouge's, Whip's, and Dark Gaia's booster shots to be taken today and Dark Gaia is nowhere to be seen.

Whip: Where's Dark Gaia???

Scrouge stops cooking and looks around. Dark Gaia is STILL horribly afraid of getting vaccinated. Scrouge went to go find Dark Gaia while Whip helps Scrouge.

Dark Gaia is in town hiding from Scrouge and Whip. Dark Gaia suddenly bumps into someone that looks like Shadow but with snake eyes. The person then looks at Dark Gaia.

???: Well well well who is it that dares bumps into me?

Dark Gaia: I'm sorry! I didn't see you there! By the way I'm Dark Gaia! What's your name?

???: I'm Mephiles The Dark

Dark Gaia: .......... How are you talking without a mouth???

Mephiles: That will never be answered.

Dark Gaia: O-ok...

Mephiles: But why are you here?

Dark Gaia: Well... I wish I could tell you but... You might make fun of me...

Mephiles: Do tell.

Dark Gaia: I-I don't know... You have to promise not to make fun of me ok.

Mephiles: I promise.

Dark Gaia sighs before telling Mephiles why he's in town by himself and asks if Mephiles can help him.

Mephiles: Well that isn't bad. Nothing is harmful of those things.

Dark Gaia: Well can you get rid of the shots so I won't have to get one ever again?

Mephiles: I can't do anything about that... *Suddenly gets an idea* Unless... You give me a chaos emerald or the master emerald.

Dark Gaia: Oh. I don't have any chaos emeralds BUT I do know where the master emerald is!

Mephiles: Lead me to it.

Dark Gaia: *Squeaks cutely* Ok!

Dark Gaia takes Mephiles to the master emerald. Once they get there Mephiles walks to it.

Dark Gaia: *Smiles widely* Finally! The moment of truth! Shots and vaccinations will be no more!

Mephiles gets his hands on the master emerald and laughs a evil and sick laugh.

Mephiles: Oh you're so dumb! I'm not getting rid of that, no, I'm getting rid of this perfect world you know of! Now that I have this my full power is unleashed!

Dark Gaia: Wait what???

Mephiles laughs evily and used the power going back in time and changing big events instead of small events and he didn't even need to change people's minds to do it.

Dark Gaia: AW S**T!!!

The air changed and became dark and polluted. Angle Island was in the ocean and destroyed. This is now an apocalyptic world.

Dark Gaia: ... S**t...

Dark Gaia quickly goes back to see what's everything's like now. The city was destroyed. A lonesome tree breaking and falling the direction of the yachts place. Dark Gaia quickly pushes the tree away from the yacht that he lives in.

Dark Gaia: Scrouge! Whip! Are you guys here!?

No response

Dark Gaia: Anyone...?