Chapter Five: Dark Gaia's Missing Piece!

Scrouge was sick as Whip is currently taking care of him while Dark Gaia is in bed asleep.

Scrouge sneezes EXTREMELY violently before he uses a tissue to blow his nose HARD.

Whip: Geez! You've got the worse case of the common cold I've ever seen! It's as bad as the common cold itself!

Dark Gaia wakes up groggily before walking out of his bedroom.

Dark Gaia: What's going on Whip???

Whip: Scrouge has a worse case of the common cold! We need to give Scrouge a shot to help him heal better!

Dark Gaia: *Squeaks in fear* A-a shot!? As in a needle!?

Whip: Yes! I'll get us near land where the place you two got your checkups from.

Dark Gaia: O-ok...

Scrouge just lays there shivering with a stuffy nose before he drifts off to sleep. Whip makes it to a hospital where Dark Gaia and Whip can get the antidote for Scrouge's common cold. The doctors were walking around busy as Whip and Dark Gaia walks into the hospital.

Whip: Calm down Dark Gaia. Nobody's going to hurt you. *Smirks* Because I'll make sure of it~.

Dark Gaia: *Blushes* Ok... *Blushes* I-if you s-say so...

Whip and Dark Gaia walks up to the receptionist at the front desk of the waiting room. Dark Gaia hides behind Whip.

Whip: Hello! Do you have any antidotes for common colds? I have a friend that has one and he needs a shot!

The receptionist looks at Whip and Dark Gaia.

Receptionist: Oh I'm sorry, but we don't give out shots. They must come here or a door to door doctor come to them.

Dark Gaia: Who's "them"???

Receptionist: I don't know who you're talking about that has the common cold so I refer that person as them.

Whip: Do you know where we can get a door to door doctor? We're trying to make our friend better now!

Dark Gaia: Y-yeah! He's like a brother to me!

Receptionist: They come around every Tuesday. *Gives Whip the phone number for one* but here's the number.

Whip: Thanks! *Turns to Dark Gaia* C'mon Dark Gaia! Let's go!

Dark Gaia: Ok!

Whip and Dark Gaia goes back to the yacht where Scrouge is still at.

Scrouge is currently weakly eating soup he has. Dark Gaia takes care of Scrouge while Whip calls the door to door doctor.

The door to door doctor was going to come in 3 hours. Scrouge sneezes as Dark Gaia continues to take care of Scrouge.

Dark Gaia: When will the doctor get here???

Whip: 3 hours!

Dark Gaia: 3 hours!?

Whip: Yep, but don't worry! Let's continue taking care of Scrouge in the mean time.

Dark Gaia and Whip started taking care of Scrouge together. Dark Gaia was making the soups while Whip keeps an eye on Scrouge.

3 hours later

The doctor makes it to the yacht before walking to Whip and Dark Gaia. Whip sees the doctor before waving at him.

Whip: Hi!

Dark Gaia: *Squeaks in fear* H-hey...

Door to door doctor: *Smiles* Hi!

Whip: Can you help us with Scrouge? He has the common cold.