Chapter Three: Green Hill Zone Blues!

Dark Gaia is now at Green Hill Zone with Scrouge.

Scrouge was resting as he took in the scenery around them. Dark Gaia is in Scrouge's arms playing Pokèmon on his 2DS.

Scrouge sighs as Dark Gaia snuggles into Scrouge's arms. Everything was going well until a certain blue Hedgehog runs passed Dark Gaia and Scrouge.

Scrouge: *Growls* Great...

Dark Gaia: Huh??? Who or what was that???

Scrouge: Sonic...

Dark Gaia: Sonic??? Who's Sonic???

Scrouge: My faker...

Dark Gaia: Really??? I always thought Shadow's your faker.

Scrouge: No, he's Sonic's faker. Sonic is my faker.

Dark Gaia: ???

Scrouge: You'll see when he slows down.

Dark Gaia sees Sonic slowing down to where Dark Gaia can see that Sonic has blue fur and green eyes instead of green fur and blue eyes, but what caught Dark Gaia's eyes is that right next to Sonic is Light Gaia.

Dark Gaia slowly gets angry at this.

Dark Gaia: HEY FAKER!!!

Sonic and Light Gaia looks.

Light Gaia: Huh??? Who are you???

Scrouge stands up making Sonic growl.

Sonic: Scrouge!

Scrouge: Sonic!

Sonic: How did you get in our dimension!?

Scrouge: Actually it's our dimension so how did you and that fake Gaia get here!?

Dark Gaia: DON'T YOU REMEMBER LIGHT GAIA!? WE WERE KIDS AND ON A PLANE FIGHTING BEFORE I FELL OFF!!!

Light Gaia: I don't remember!

Dark Gaia growls before he started trying to beat Light Gaia up. All of a sudden Sonic, Light Gaia, Dark Gaia, and Scrouge to fall in a huge hole.

The hole separated Dark Gaia and Light Gaia from Sonic and Scrouge as they both fall in two different sides of a maze that's down below.

Dark Gaia and Light Gaia lands in a soft bush before Scrouge and Sonic lands in a pond.

Sonic and Scrouge gasps and struggle to get out of the pond for both of them can't swim. Luckily both Sonic and Scrouge are EXTREMELY near land.

Meanwhile

Dark Gaia gets up to see that both Light Gaia and himself are not with Scrouge and Sonic anymore.

Dark Gaia: Scrouge! Scrouge where are you!?

Scrouge and Sonic gets on to land and spits some water out as Scrouge pants.

Scrouge: DARK GAIA!!!

Dark Gia: SCROUGE!!!

Light Gaia cries now as he then grabs a flashlight he had, it was tiny and he tries to turn it on since he's afraid of the dark and looks around.

Light Gaia: SONIC!!!

Dark Gaia also started to cry because he's also afraid of the dark because he's used to sleeping under the night sky.

Dark Gaia quickly uses his power to makes the WHOLE place glow.

Dark Gaia: SCROUGE!!!

Meanwhile