Chapter Eighteen: Dark Gaia's Scary Trip To The Dentist Office!

Scrouge was drinking some coffee. Dark Gaia SOMEHOW accidentally started drowning in Scrouge's coffee. Scrouge widens his eyes and gets his head out the coffee. Dark Gaia's head is now soaked. Scrouge goes to dry Dark Gaia's head as he dumps his coffee down the sink.

Dark Gaia: *Squeaks cutely* Thanks!

Scrouge nods and dries Dark Gaia's head. Whip is in her nest asleep. All of the sudden Dark Gaia started to rub his mouth in pain before Scrouge sees this.

Scrouge: Open your mouth and keep it open.

Dark Gaia: Wha-what!?

Scrouge: Just trust me ok.

Dark Gaia: O-ok...

Dark Gaia does what Scrouge told him to do. Scrouge looks in Dark Gaia's mouth. Dark Gaia whimpers in pain. There's obviously a issue in Dark Gaia's mouth, but it's hard to tell what the issue is.

Scrouge gets a flashlight and shines it in Dark Gaia's mouth. It's still to hard to tell. Only a dintist can find out what's wrong with Dark Gaia's mouth.

Scrouge: We're gonna have to get you dentist appointment.

Dark Gaia: What's that???

Scrouge: It's someone that checks on your teeth and deals with cavities or cracks on your teeth or cleanings.

Dark Gaia: Do they hurt people???

Scrouge: No. They make sure your mouth goes numb so you don't feel a thing.

Dark Gaia rubs his mouth in pain again. Scrouge gets the phone and calls the dentist. There's has been a house to house dentist that's been helping people recently since last year.

The next day

Scrouge waits for the dentist as Dark Gaia whimpers in fear and pain. Scrouge comforts Dark Gaia as Whip sees Espio coming over. Scrouge looks as Dark Gaia also looks.

Espio knocks on the door so Scrouge  goes to the door and opens it.

Espio: Hello everyone.

Dark Gaia: Hi.

Scrouge: What are you doing here???

Espio: I came over to see how Dark Gaia is.

Scrouge: Ok you're lying. What's the real reason?

Espio: I'm the dentist you called for so I didn't really lie.

Whip: To be technical that's true... Dentists also has that reason.

Dark Gaia: 0_0

Espio: Now let me set up my workspace.

Espio sets up his work place while Dark Gaia hides under his bed without anyone knowing. Espio then finished and looks.

Espio: Where is Dark Gaia???

This question made Scrouge and Whip look and move around stuff. Dark is still under his bed. Scrouge soon grabs Dark Gaia after finding him while Dark Gaia squeaks in fear from that.

Scrouge: It's ok Dark Gaia. You know Espio will never hurt you.

Dark Gaia: I know... It's a force of habit though... I don't know if Espio will go easy on me...

Scrouge: He will or else I'm going to break his leg!

Dark Gaia: ... Ok...

Scrouge sat Dark Gaia down as Espio went to Dark Gaia.

Espio: *Smiles* Open your mouth.

Dark Gaia holds Scrouge's hand as he dose that. Scrouge lets Dark Gaia holding his hand while smiling as Espio puts a light and puts a mirror that's tiny in Dark Gaia's mouth to check Dark Gaia's teeth.

Dark Gaia squeezes Scrouge's hand from that. Scrouge grunts a tiny bit in pain. Dark Gaia is just having some growing pains in his teeth.

Espio: Your teeth are ok.

Espio takes a closer look in Dark Gaia's mouth just to see if there's something else going on in Dark Gaia's mouth. Espio suddenly sees that there's a cavity on one of Dark Gaia's wisdom teeth.

Espio: But I see a cavity which I will need to numb your mouth and fill to make it disappear.

Dark Gaia: NO!!!

The news that Espio said to Scrouge caused Dark Gaia running away while squeaking in fear causing Scrouge to chase him down being worried sick before Whip grabs Espio and quickly follows Scrouge. Dark Gaia continues to run away until he's out of sight. Whip stops to see that Dark Gaia is gone.

Whip: Welp... Looks like we're going to have to make a trap to lure Dark Gaia in...

Scrouge: *Smirks* Got it~.

Espio: We can do it where he'll most likely go.

Whip: Hmm...

2 hours later

Scrouge, Whip, and Espio are now hiding in the female public restroom that are also for gay men to use.

Espio: *Blushes* He comes here???

Whip: Dark Gaia told me and Scrouge that he's bisexual.

Espio: *Blushes* Oh.

Dark Gaia walks in the public female restroom for women and gay men.

Whip: *Whispers* Bingo!

Dark Gaia is talking to Amy at the moment. Amy was told what's going on so Amy is helping Espio, Whip, and Scrouge by tricking Dark Gaia into following her to the trap that's made nearby the restroom.

Dark Gaia: So what do you wanna do Amy?

Amy: I wanted to ask your opinion on something.

Dark Gaia: What is it Amy?

Amy: I like this one guy, but stupid Sally Acorn likes him too. How do I get the guy to see Sally is a horrible person.

Dark Gaia: *Squeaks cutely* I don't know. Maybe spy on her or something???

Amy: Ok, but how should I???

Dark Gaia: I don't know.

Amy: Ok then what should I give the person to show them I like them?

Dark Gaia: I don't know. Let's go outside for some fresh air because it's getting hot in here.

Amy: I can do this.

The words Amy just said was the signal for Scrouge, Whip, and Espio to get Dark Gaia.

Whip: SCROUGE GRAB HIM!!!

Dark Gaia: Wait what???

Scrouge grabs Dark Gaia. Whip ties Dark Gaia up just in case he tries to run away again.

Dark Gaia: E!!!

Amy: Sorry Dark Gaia.

Espio walks over to Dark Gaia, Whip, and Scrouge. Whip helps Espio and Scrouge taking Dark Gaia back home. Scrouge kept a good hold on Dark Gaia while Whip opens the door for all of them to walk in their yacht.

Dark Gaia: L-let me go!

Scrouge: Sorry but that cavity has to be taken care of or else you'll feel pain everytime you eat or drink anything.

Dark Gaia: But... But...

Espio: If we don't get it filled you'll feel pain every day.

Dark Gaia started to cry. Dark Gaia is really scared at the moment. Scrouge comforts Dark Gaia. Whip wraps Dark Gaia up in a blanket. Scrouge smiles at that as Dark Gaia calms down as he snuggles into the blanket while Espio waits.

15 minutes later

Dark Gaia tells Espio that he can fill the cavity. Espio numbs Dark Gaia's mouth and fills the cavity.

1 hour later

Espio leaves after the cavity filling dried. Dark Gaia has been asleep the whole time. Scrouge puts Dark Gaia in bed. Dark Gaia snores cutely in his sleep while Whip makes herself a fruit smoothie.

-------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1143