Chapter Twenty: The Night Of a Casino Winner!

Scrouge was at the beach. There's been news going around that there's a new casino that's going to be open in 15 weeks. Scrouge was intrested in this. Dark Gaia and Whip are having turkey for lunch.

Scrouge kicks off his shoes, takes his jacket off, and goes into the water to swim. Dark Gaia got bored and swims with Scrouge. Scrouge smiles at this as Dark Gaia snuggles into Scrouge's arms.

Scrouge: No Dark Gaia don't. I have to move my arms to help me swim.

Dark Gaia gets out of Scrouge's arms while squeaking cutely. Scrouge then scrambled for shore fast with Dark Gaia.

5 minutes later

Dark Gaia is wrapped up in a towel squeaking cutely. Scrouge had seen a shark in the water. Either that or a dolphin, but didn't know so that was why he swam fast for shore with Dark Gaia.

Dark Gaia: :3

Scrouge couldn't stop thinking about it, but he was excited to see who was the new casino owner and that made him hope it wasn't Mogul.

Dark Gaia: I'm hungry...

Scrouge left to get Dark Gaia some missed carriaged snake eggs. Dark Gaia smiles at that. Scrouge came back and gave Dark Gaia it. Dark Gaia begins to eat.

Whip: Ew...

15 weeks later

Scrouge was at the new casino's grand opening. Dark Gaia and Whip was there in Scrouge's right pocket. Scrouge enters the building after the grand opening and looks around as the place was packed with people.

Dark Gaia: Wow! There's so many people!

Whip: Yeah!

Scrouge: *Smirks* Ya, now let's see what this place has in store~.

There's so many fun games to play in the new casino. Scrouge decided to play one. Dark Gaia plays some and begins to go on a winning streak.

Everyone goes around him and watch. Dark Gaia continues to win. All of the sudden Mogul who is the owner of the new casino walks up to Dark Gaia.

Scrouge growls at Mogul who walks over.

Mogul: *Smirks* You must be pretty Lucky~.

Mogul is the VERY last mammoth on Möbius and he had a chaos emerald lodged in his chest. This was when there wasn't only seven chaos emeralds, but many you can find. Mogul wore a tuxedo with dress shoes and a red tie.

Dark Gaia: Uh... My name is Dark Gaia not Pretty Lucky.

Mogul: No. I wasn't saying that was your name. *Picks Dark Gaia up* How do you get so lucky then Dark Gaia? *Puts a finger on Dark Gaia's head* Is it that you're smart?

Dark Gaia: I wish I knew.

Mogul: I see. *Puts Dark Gaia down* You can go back to playing theses games.

Dark Gaia smiles, but all of a sudden he gets knocked out by someone. The last thing Dark Gaia heard before going under was Scrouge yelling his name.

1 hour later

Dark Gaia wakes up in a cage. Dark Gaia looks around to see Mogul sitting at his desk.

Mogul spoke to two badniks that used to work for Dr.Eggman. One was named Scratch and one was named Grounder.

Mogul: Now you two bring me the others so I can do what I done to Dark Gaia so they are under my control.

Dark Gaia: Hey! Where am I!?

Mogul: *Looks as Scratch and Ground left* Why you're in my office.

Dark Gaia: Why am I here!?

Mogul: Why, you're one of my chosen ones to rise.