Chapter Two: The Unexpected and Twisted Reunion!

The next day

Scrouge goes to the top floor of their yacht. Scrouge's phone started to ring. Scrouge looks, picks up his phone, and answers it.

Scrouge: Hello???

Fiona: Hey Scrouge!

Scrouge: *Rolls his eyes* What do you want?

Fiona: I want you to come over to my place!

Dark Gaia wakes up cutely before he flies twaords Scrouge.

Scrouge: I don't want to...

Fiona: Please!

Scrouge: No.

Dark Gaia: Who are you talking to???

Scrouge: Fiona.

Dark Gaia: Can we go visit her!?

Scrouge: *Sighs* On second thought Fiona we'll come...

Fiona: Great! See ya there!

Fiona hangs up as Dark Gaia takes both Scrouge and himself to Fiona's place.

A few hours later

Scrouge was having a drink as they get closer to Fiona's place. Dark Gaia is in bed asleep. Scrouge goes to his and Dark Gaia's room to check on Dark Gaia.

Dark Gaia: Zzz

Dark Gaia is like a little brother to Scrouge. If Dark Gaia gets lonely or scared Scrouge would be there for him. If Dark Gaia did something great Scrouge would be there to tell him that he did a good job.

Ever since Scrouge met Dark Gaia he felt that there's hope that he can have a better life than the kind of life he had before he met Dark Gaia. They eventually make it to Fiona's place as Dark Gaia starts to wake up.

Scrouge sighs as Fiona was outside waiting for them.

Dark Gaia: Hoi Fiona!

Fiona: Hi.

Dark Gaia hugs Fiona. Dark Gaia is just so fluffy and very simple to cuddle. Dark Gaia can actually stand Fiona more than Scrouge. Fiona hugs back as Scrouge just stands there being annoyed.

Dark Gaia: How are ya?

Fiona: Good how about you?

Dark Gaia: I'm doing great!

Dark Gaia flies in as Scrouge walks past while Fiona huffs and walks inside her house.

Dark Gaia: Nice house you got here!

Fiona: *Smiles* Thank you!

Dark Gaia: You're welcome!

Fiona smiles as Scrouge sat down.

Dark Gaia: *Squeaks cutely*

Scrouge looks as Fiona went to get drinks. Dark Gaia snuggles into Scrouge's arms as he squeaks cutely.

Scroug smiles at this as he lets Dark Gaia doing this to him as Fiona comes back. Dark Gaia squeaks cutely when he sees the drinks Fiona brought.

Fiona: *Smiles* Here!

Scrouge didn't accept thinking she did something to their drinks, but Dark Gaia accepted the drinks before drinking them. Scrouge didn't as Dark Gaia could now feel sleepy.

Dark Gaia: *Yawns cutely*

Scrouge: *Growls* YOU DRUGGED HIS DRINK!!!

Fiona smirks as she punches Scrouge while Dark Gaia falls asleep. Fiona the throws Scrouge out of her house with Dark Gaia still being in there asleep.