Chapter Seven: Happy Anniversary Dark Gaia!

Scrouge is in town getting food because today is the anniversary of how Scrouge met Dark Gaia so Whip is helping Scrouge set up a surprise party for Dark Gaia who is at Sonic's place playing with Light Gaia.

Scrouge buys cake and other things while Whip invites ALL of their friends.

Meanwhile

Dark Gaia and Light Gaia are on the couch watching TV. Dark Gaia loves watching TV with anyone he can trusts like Light Gaia for example.

Dark Gaia: I love this show.

Sonic smiles at this as he watches Dark Gaia and Light Gaia watching TV. Tails is helping Sonic taking care of Dark Gaia and Light Gaia until the surprise party is ready.

Sonic cooks a bit of food for lunch as Dark Gaia and Light Gaia starts playing Tic Tac Toe. Tails is also cooking a bit while Sonic watches Dark Gaia and Light Gaia playing Tic Tac Toe.

Tails: Look at the 2 of them... Do you think that they're cute together?

Sonic: Yeah.

Dark Gaia and Light Gaia are too busy playing Tic Tac Toe to pay attention to what Sonic and Tails are talking about.

Meanwhile

Whip continues to help Scrouge getting the surprise party for Dark Gaia ready as Scrouge sets up the final decoration.

Whip: Nicely done! Let's go get all of our friends!

Whip flies off to get her friends for the surprise party for Dark Gaia. Dark Gaia, Scrouge, and Whip gained tons of friends after Dark Gaia and Scrouge met Whip.

Meanwhile

Dark Gaia and Light Gaia are playing hide and seek in Sonic's, Tails's, and Light Gaia's backyard.

Sonic: 29... 30! Ready or not here I come!

Sonic starts looking for Dark Gaia and Light Gaia. Dark Gaia is hiding somewhere in Sonic's fur. Sonic feels Dark Gaia and pulls him out of his fur. Dark Gaia wags his tail as he squeaks cutely from what just happened.

Dark Gaia: *Squeaks cutely* Yay! You found me!

Light Gaia is hiding under a tiny rock because why not. Tails picks Light Gaia up.

Tails: *Smiles* Found ya!

Light Gaia squeaks cutely from that. Dark Gaia and Light Gaia REALLY loves hide and seek.

Dark Gaia: I'm hungry.

Light Gaia: I'm hungry too.

Sonic looks and smiles and went to cook. Dark Gaia and Light Gaia follows Sonic feeling hungry.

Meanwhile

Whip finally gotten ALL of Dark Gaia's, Scrouge's, and her friends at their yacht. Everyone is getting the gifts ready that's for Dark Gaia.

Whip: Hmm...

Scrouge: What's wrong???

Whip: Something is missing here...

Whip thinks about what could be missing. Then Whip suddenly remembers what's missing.

Whip: We're missing dead rats and some missed carriaged snake eggs!

Everyone are SOMEHOW not grossed out about that before Whip and her friends leaves to get some dead rats and some missed carriaged snake eggs for Dark Gaia to eat.

Meanwhile

Dark Gaia is currently eating dead rats and missed carriaged snake eggs. Tails is trying to figure out why Dark Gaia mostly eats dead rats and missed carriaged snake eggs as Light Gaia is also trying to figure out why Dark Gaia eats dead rats and missed carriaged snake eggs.

Sonic was at the moment about to puke.

Sonic: E-excuse me...

Sonic rushes in the front yard as he was to get some fresh air before puking so just incase he didn't he didn't have time to rush inside which he knew could happen if anyone used the bathroom by chance he would puke.

Dark Gaia continues eating his food. Tails and Light Gaia goes to stores and the park to look around. Dark Gaia just continues eating his food.

Meanwhile

Everything at the yacht is NOW ready for the surprise party for Dark Gaia to happen.

Whip: Ok! Everything is ready now! *Turns to Scrouge* Ok Scrouge you can go get Dark Gaia now!

Scrouge went to get Dark Gaia.

Meanwhile

Dark Gaia is with Tails and Light Gaia cloud watching. Dark Gaia is currently chasing his tail cutely. All of the sudden Fiona knocks Dark Gaia, Light Gaia, and Tails out... Again... I'm not ashamed of this!

Fiona pulls out a gun on Dark Gaia, Light Gaia, and Tails.

Fiona: I am sick of getting knock out so fast!

Fiona was about to load her gun, but all of the sudden Fiona gets knocked out by Sonic and Scrouge.

After everyone go to the yacht

Whip has Dark Gaia wear a blindfold over his eyes.

Whip: Wait for it! Ok you can take them off now!

Dark Gaia takes the blindfold off to see that all of his friends being there saying happy anniversary.

Dark Gaia: *Gasps* You DID remember!

Whip: Of course we did!

Scrouge: *Smiles* How can I forget!?

Dark Gaia smiles before hugging Scrouge tightly as tears of joy rolls down Dark Gaia's face.

-------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 812