Chapter Six: Dark Gaia And The Case Of His Species Mystery!

Scrouge happily sleeps as Dark Gaia and Whip are watching TV together. Scrouge kept sleeping. Dark Gaia is obviously getting sick of not knowing what specie he is.

Dark Gaia: I can't take it anymore! I need to know what animal I am!

Whip: Dude calm down!

Dark Gaia: No! I'm going to find out what specie I'm supposed to be!

Dark Gaia parks the yacht before running away. Whip started freaking out waking Scrouge up.

Scrouge wakes up seeing that Dark Gaia is gone before he went to look for Dark Gaia, but all of the sudden it starts to rain hard.

Whip: SCOURGE!!! GET BACK INSIDE!!!

Scrouge: NO!!!

Scrouge continues to run while he looks for Dark Gaia. Whip sighs before following Scrouge.

Meanwhile

Dark Gaia flies into the woods. Dark Gaia looks around looking for another person that's just like him. Light Gaia is there. Dark Gaia sees that Light Gaia and Sonic are camping.

Dark Gaia: Light Gaia!? What are you doing out here!?

Light Gaia: Camping.

Dark Gaia: ???

Light Gaia: Well, it's where you camp outside.

Dark Gaia: Really??? I'm trying to figure out what animal I'm supposed to be.

Light Gaia: Oh we're hybrids of animals.

Dark Gaia: I know that! I just want to know the name of the species I'm supposed to be.

Light Gaia: Well for 1 a dragon and 2 maybe a chihuahua.

Dark Gaia: Hey just because I look like a chihuahua that has dragon wings and a dragon tail doesn't mean that I'm a dragonhuahuha!

Dark Gaia started sneezing violently before he lands on the ground next to Light Gaia.

Light Gaia: What's wrong???

Dark Gaia: I... I... I don't... *Sneezes fire out of his nose* WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?

Light Gaia: Dragon part of you.

Dark Gaia continues to sneeze violently. Sonic goes to Dark Gaia and Light Gaia. Dark Gaia just won't stop sneezing. Sonic puts Dark Gaia in a sleeping bag. Dark Gaia snuggles into the sleeping bag. Dark Gaia sneezes violently some more.

Dark Gaia: I don't feel so good...

Sonic tries to get Dark Gaia feeling better as Light Gaia helps Sonic. Dark Gaia got a TINY bit better, but he still feels sick. Dark Gaia snuggles into the sleeping bag some more.

Meanwhile

Whip and Scrouge are currently COMPLETELY lost. Whip is in Scrouge's arms trying to get warm.

Whip: Scrouge... I don't feel so good...

Scrouge: Calm down, I'll get us shelter...

There's a shack in the distance right next to a calm river. Whip points at the shack. Scrouge runs to it as Whip hangs onto Scrouge. The shack is abandoned.

Meanwhile

Dark Gaia gets hungry as he snuggles into Light Gaia's arms. Sonic feeds Dark Gaia soup as Dark Gaia eats the soup.

Sonic smiles at this as Light Gaia gives Dark Gaia more soup. Sonic stops when they run out as Dark Gaia gets even more hungry. Luckily there's more soup in the cooler Light Gaia has with him.