Chapter Ten: Dark Gaia's Diet Issues!

Scrouge was sick at the moment as Dark Gaia eats a bunch of junk food. Whip helps Scrouge back to health.

Tails was also there helping Whip. Scrouge sneezes into a tissue as Dark Gaia continues eating junk food while Tails went over to Whip and Dark Gaia.

Whip is currently doing ok at the moment as Dark Gaia continues eating junk food.

Tails: *Looks at Dark Gaia* Don't eat so much or you might puke.

Whip finally got Scrouge to fall asleep before taking the junk food away from Dark Gaia. Tails smiles at that while Scrouge shifts and lays on his side. Dark Gaia pouts cutely from the fact that Whip took his food away.

Whip: It's for your own good Dark Gaia. You can't always eat dead rats and missed carriaged snake eggs.

Tails: Yeah. Whip does have a point.

Dark Gaia: But that's my thing!

Whip: So? Go eat something else!

A week later

Scrouge is all better as Dark Gaia continues to eat dead rats and missed carriaged snake eggs. Scrouge was a bit grossed out as he was eating a apple.

Whip is in her nest reading a book about being healthy. Dark Gaia continues eating until Whip takes his food away.

Whip: That's it! You're going on a diet!

Scrouge was on the verge of puking while Dark Gaia tries to get his food back.

Dark Gaia: Give it back to me! It's mine!

Whip: Not anymore!

Whip turns Dark Gaia's food into thin air. Dark Gaia tears up before he curls up into a ball and begins to cry.

Scrouge quickly stopped feeling nauseous before going to Dark Gaia and comforts him.

Scrouge: Hey it's ok, but you need to eat other things because one day dead rats and missed carriaged snake eggs wouldn't be around anymore then what will you eat.

Dark Gaia: I don't know...

Scrouge: *Sighs* That's why...

Scrouge gently pets Dark Gaia as he holds Dark Gaia close to him. Dark Gaia snuggles into Scrouge's arms FUR comfort. Scrouge lets him as Whip makes fruit salad and some fruit smoothies. Dark Gaia calms down before Whip gives Dark Gaia a fruit smoothie.

Scrouge looks as Dark Gaia looks at his fruit smoothie. Whip start to drink her fruit smoothie while Dark Gaia starts to drink his fruit smoothie. Scrouge smiles at this as Dark Gaia continues to drink his fruit smoothie. Whip finishes drinking her fruit smoothie before eating her fruit salad.

Scrouge sets Dark Gaia down. Dark Gaia hangs onto Scrouge.

Dark Gaia: *Squeaks cutely* Plz don't put me down!

Whip giggles at that as Dark Gaia hangs onto Scrouge as if he's a baby koala.

Scrouge: Ok

Scrouge holds Dark Gaia close to him again. Whip giggles more from that as she finishes eating her fruit salad.

The next day

Scrouge wasn't home today as Whip watches some TV while Dark Gaia drinks a bunch of fruit smoothies. Whip smiles at that as she continues to watch TV.

Dark Gaia started to have some health issues ever since he started drinking fruit smoothies, but nobody doesn't know including Dark Gaia himself.

1 hour later

Scrouge was still not home he was stuck with the cops after getting unblocked in a store robbery so he sent Tails over.

Dark Gaia is starting to feel sick from the fruit smoothies, but he doesn't know that was the reason why he's feeling sick.

Whip lets Tails in the yacht while. Dark Gaia makes another fruit smoothie.

Whip: Let me guess, Scrouge got framed again?

Tails: Yep and Dark Gaia are you ok?

Dark Gaia: Yeah... Why'd you asked?

Dark Gaia looks a bit pale as he drinks his fruit smoothie. The fact that Dark Gaia is a bit pale caused Tails and Whip to freak out.

Tails: You got pale. Can I run a simple test?

Dark Gaia: *Squeaks in fear* Would that hurt???

Dark Gaia knows that it's going to be a simple medical test.

Tails gently hugs Dark Gaia before Whip looks away not wanting to make Dark Gaia feel embarrassed.

Tails: I need to make sure you aren't allergic to anything.

Whip: Tails you didn't answer Dark Gaia's question.

Tails sighs softly as he continues to hug Dark Gaia before looking at him in the eyes and give him a comforting smile.

Tails: No.

Dark Gaia: O-ok then... Sure...

Whip: If I were you I would do that in Scrouge, mine, and Dark Gaia's bedroom. It helps calm him down easier.

Tails: Ok.

Tails keeps Dark Gaia in his arms and went to their bedroom. Dark Gaia hangs onto Tails because he's still nervous about the test that Tails is going to do on him.

Tails sets Dark Gaia down and checks to see if Dark Gaia's skin went all rash like and bumpy. Luckily there's no rashes nor bumps on Dark Gaia's skin.

1 hour later

The cops lets Scrouge go after realizing that Scrouge was innocent the whole time. The cops gave Scrouge money to make up for what they did to him.

Dark Gaia's skin is still pale as Whip helps Tails take care of Dark Gaia. Whip looks out the window to see Scrouge coming back.

Scrouge comes back and widens his eyes when he sees Dark Gaia.

Scrouge: *Gets EXTREMELY worried* Three things: one are the fruits old and expired, two is Dark Gaia allergic to anything, and three why is he super pale if he isn't allergic to anything!?

Tails: First of all the fruits are not old nor gotten expired, second of all Dark Gaia is not allergic to anything, and third of all his skin is pale because he's been drinking too much fruit smoothies and his body isn't made to handle that much fruit. Because of the fact that Dark Gaia's body isn't made to handle 5 fruit smoothies a day he became sick. I reccomend that you don't give Dark Gaia anymore fruit smoothies.

Scrouge: Ok one Dark Gaia eats too much junk food, two I can't make them only Whip and Dark Gaia can and I'm out most of the time getting food at a good price around here, and three what can Dark Gaia eat besides junk food???

Tails: Well apparently Dark Gaia is SUPPOSED to eat dead rats and missed carriaged snake eggs because they keep him from getting sick. So if I were you I would make sure he starts eating that again because I wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason he's like this.

Tails leaves before Dark Gaia started sneezing and coughing. It was a horrible idea to put Dark Gaia on a diet. Scrouge started giving Dark Gaia the right food to eat. It took 3 weeks for Dark Gaia to be back to normal as Whip sticks to what she eats not wanting to make the same mistake twice.

Dark Gaia: I love dead rats and missed carriaged snake eggs!

Whip: You sure do Dark Gaia. You sure do...

-------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1172