Chapter Twelve: Dark Gaia In Charge!

Scrouge wasn't around as Whip and Dark Gaia are in bed asleep. Dark Gaia wakes up cutely before walking out of the bedroom. Dark Gaia sees a note with a vcs tape on the coffee table. Whip wakes up and walks to Dark Gaia before looking at the note and the vcs tape.

Dark Gaia: What does the note say???

Whip: I don't know.

Whip goes to the coffee table and takes a closer look at the note as she picks it up while Dark Gaia picks the vcs tape up.

Whip: Hmm...

It had on it in the very left corner Fiona's initials as the note says "play me". It's a clue to where Scrouge went. Dark Gaia puts the vcs tape in the player. Whip sits down right next to Dark Gaia as she give him the popcorn.

Fiona shows up on the screen and laughs.

Fiona: *Smirks* Hello Dark Gaia and Whip~. I see you found this~. Scrouge won't be here to save you~.

Fiona steps out of the way to show Scrouge who is tied to the chair as Fiona puts a gun to Scrouge's head.

Fiona: *Smirks* Meet me in Green Hill Exit Zone and I will give you him for Dark Gaia's life.

The video ends

Dark Gaia and Whip: 😧

Dark Gaia and Whip quickly calls Fiona. Whip puts Fiona on the speaker. Dark Gaia hopes that they're not too late as they wait for Fiona to answer the phone. Dark Gaia quietly sighs in relief when Fiona answered the phone.

Fiona (On the phone): I knew you would come around on my offer~.

Fiona laughs insanely in the background causing Whip to tremble in fear. Dark Gaia got "hissed" off about the fact that Fiona would stood that low just to get him.

Dark Gaia: What have you done to Scrouge!?

Fiona (On the phone): Oh he's safe~.

Scrouge is heard yelling muffled cries in the background.

Fiona (On the phone): He just isn't running good on the time limit I gave you~.

Dark Gaia: Listen to me Fiona! If you let Scrouge go I will give myself up to you along with the money that me and Scrouge have!

Fiona (On the phone): I only want your life~.

Dark Gaia: Oh... Fine... Where's the Green Hill Exit Zone?

Fiona (On the phone): You go there every day for a picnic and to find snake eggs you love dearly with Whip.

Dark Gaia: Oh THAT Green Hill Zone Exit! Ok we'll be there!

Dark Gaia hangs up before he starts packing up. Whip whimpers in sadness as Dark Gaia continues to pack his stuff up. Dark Gaia and Whip are now on they're way to seal the deal.

Whip: Dark Gaia what are you doing!?

Dark Gaia: I'm going to save Scrouge!

Whip: By giving yourself up!?

Dark Gaia: Yeah! Scrouge has done so much for us to have a better life! It's time that I save him as a graduate for taking care of me for a long time...

Dark Gaia starts running to the Green Hill Exit Zone. Whip thought and thought about what Dark Gaia said. Whip started going after Dark Gaia. Whip caught up to Dark Gaia before she hugs him. Dark Gaia widens his eyes before he hugs back.

Whip: I'm not going to let you do this alone. I'm going with you.

Dark Gaia smiles at that before hugging Whip tightly before Whip hugs back tightly. Dark Gaia and Whip eventually lets each other go.