Chapter Eleven: Dark Gaia The Finder Keeper Expert!

Scrouge was eating some cereal while Whip and Dark Gaia gets ready for the big Easter hunt.

Dark Gaia: Hey Scrouge are you ready for the big Easter hunt?

Scrouge: Yeah!

A few minutes later

Dark Gaia, Scrouge, and Whip are on a Easter egg hunt looking for some easter eggs.

Dark Gaia kept finding good easter eggs and nobody knows why Dark Gaia is REALLY good at finding things.

Whip: How are you so good at this!?

Dark Gaia: I don't know.

Scrouge: Maybe because Dark Gaia eats snake eggs that he can sense when eggs are nearby and if in the wild by chance get to the bunch and pick out the miscarriage eggs from the good ones.

Whip: Hmmm... Good point.

Dark Gaia keeps finding a bunch of easter eggs a few minutes later. Dark Gaia won the challenge after finding ALL of the easter eggs. Dark Gaia's  award is money AND candy. Scrouge was a bit of a sore loser so he just congratulated Dark Gaia.

Scrouge took a walk to cool off just in case Dark Gaia were to rub it in and talk so much about the candy and money he wouldn't hit him or whip him or anything harmful to Dark Gaia.

1 hour later

Dark Gaia is watching TV with Whip at the moment as Scrouge was walking back home. Whip is asleep next to Dark Gaia while he watches TV. Scrouge soon gets to the yacht while Dark Gaia is trying not to fall asleep.

Whip wakes up before she lets Scrouge in. Scrouge thanks Whip before Scrouge went to Dark Gaia who is fighting back sleep at the moment. Whip sighs in annoyance before putting some blankets around Dark Gaia.

Dark Gaia: I don't wanna go to sleep yet...

Scrouge: But if you don't then you'll be super tired.

Dark Gaia: Well at least give me my stuffed teddy bear...

Scrouge: Ok.

Scrouge went to go get Dark Gaia's teddy bear while Whip turns the TV off and tucks Dark Gaia in bed.

Scrouge came back and gives Dark Gaia his teddy bear. Dark Gaia holds his teddy bear as he snuggles into the blankets.

Dark Gaia obviously wants a bedtime story to be read out loud to him. Scrouge pulls out a bedtime story book and reads it out loud to Dark Gaia as Whip gets in her bed and listens.

10 minutes later

Both Dark Gaia and Whip are now in deep slumber. Dark Gaia hugs his teddy bear in his sleep as Whip snuggles into the blankets in her sleep.

Scrouge went outside as he wanted to look at the night sky. Scrouge loves looking at the night sky remembering how he met Dark Gaia.

The next day

Dark Gaia, Scrouge, and Whip are out on a walk, but Dark Gaia suddenly finds a red chaos emerald before he picks it up and shows it to Scrouge and Whip.

Dark Gaia: Look what I found!

Whip: *Gasps* Is that a-a chaos emerald!?

Scrouge: *Widens his eyes* But those things are hard to find!

Dark Gaia: Really??? *Looks at the chaos emerald* Let's take it back home.

Whip: But what if some-!

Dark Gaia: No buts! We're taking this back home with us!

Dark Gaia, Scrouge, and Whip goes back home with the chaos emerald Dark Gaia found. Little dose Dark Gaia know is that someone owns the red chaos emerald he just found.