Chapter Fourteen: Dark Gaia's Lucky Day!

Scrouge went to get a sandwich until Dark Gaia barges in with buttloads of money.

Dark Gaia: I WON THE LOTTERY!!!

Scrouge stops and widens his eyes after he heard the news that came out of Dark Gaia's mouth.

Scrouge: *Smiles widely* That's amazing!

Whip also sees this before she widens her eyes at the news she now figured out.

Whip: Nice!

Dark Gaia: I know right!?

Scrouge: How did you win?

Dark Gaia: One word; Luck.

Scrouge: *Smirks* Let's decide what to do with the money now~.

Whip: I say we buy EVERYTHING we want!

Dark Gaia: No! We're going to donate the money to charity!

Scrouge: No! We donate a certain amount, but certain amount of things, and save the rest when it's an emergency!

Whip: Scrouge! We're quadrillionaires remember!? We're still rich without Dark Gaia's money!

Dark Gaia donates the money to charity as Whip keeps an eye on Scrouge. Suddenly Dark Gaia gets free food and drinks from Vector.

Vector: Thanks for donating for charity!

Dark Gaia: You're welcome!

Vector leaves happily as Whip looks at the free foods and drinks that Vector gave Dark Gaia. Scrouge smiles at that as Dark Gaia hugs Scrouge. Scrouge hugs back. Dark Gaia walks to a vending machine. Dark Gaia orders one bag of potato chips.

Instead of one bag of potato chips fell but four potato chips fell. Scrouge sees that and widens his eyes. Whip also widens her eyes when she saw that too. Dark Gaia happily takes the four bags of potato chips before going to the arcade.

Scrouge went into the arcade with Dark Gaia as he sits at a table doing card tricks and practicing. Dark Gaia got the highest score on ALL of the arcade games. Everyone was impressed by this.

Espio, Vector, Tails, Charmy, Knuckles, and Amy were also impressed by this as they walk up to Dark Gaia.

Dark Gaia sees Espio, Vector, Tails, Charmy, Knuckles, and Amy before he smiles and waves at them.

Dark Gaia: Hi guys!

Charmy: Dark Gaia that was amazing!

Amy: That was lucky! I wish I had that much luck.

Dark Gaia: Really???

Amy: Yeah really!

Dark Gaia started to be come popular around town. Scrouge was now making sure that people didn't try to hurt Dark Gaia and think if they took anything of his they get good luck, but however the popularity from Dark Gaia started to have people around Scrouge to ignore him.

Scrouge felt sad about this, but he didn't mind it at all. People started to only pay attention to Dark Gaia because of how lucky he is. Scrouge eventually grew jealous as he walks up to Dark Gaia.

Scrouge: People that you don't know only wanna hangout with you so they can get as lucky as you!

Everyone including Dark Gaia looks at Scrouge in shock.

Vector: WHAT THE HECK SCROUGE!?

Whip: Yeah! What has gotten into you Scrouge!?

Charmy: Why did you say that!?

Scrouge: *Gets triggered* You guys may know Dark Gaia, but others that just stay away from me wants to hang out with Dark Gaia so they can get as lucky as Dark Gaia!

Amy: *Rolls her eyes before getting angry at Scrouge* You're just jealous!

Whip: Yeah!

Everyone agrees with Amy as they started to become angry at Scrouge. Scrouge gotten so triggered that he storms off triggered as [bleep].

Scrouge: FINE!!! BUT DON'T COME CRAWLING TO ME IF YOU REALIZE IT'S TRUE!!! B***H!!!

Scrouge leaves the arcade VERY triggered. Dark Gaia goes back to continuing getting high scores on ALL of the arcade games. Scrouge took a walk as people continues to ignore him.

Scrouge grew very jealous as he goes into the woods. Nobody cares about Scrouge anymore. Scrouge realized this and stays in the woods. Luckily this was only Scrouge's nightmare.

Scrouge shot up awake in the night as he pants and sweats. Scrouge is in a hospital and the people from the arcade including Whip and Dark Gaia is in the hospital room with Scrouge.

Scrouge: What happened???

Dark Gaia: You were about to call Amy a b***t, but before you got to call Amy that you fainted in the middle of the room in the arcade!

Scrouge gotten so embarrassed that he's now having to make up a lie.

Scrouge: *Blushes in embarrassment* I don't remember that! I-I would NEVER call Amy a b***t!

Vector shows the video that just happened. Scrouge watches the video before it ends 5 minutes later. Scrouge gotten so embarrassed by that because of what he just said. So Scrouge is about to make another lie again.

Scrouge: *Blushes in embarrassment* U-uh... That doesn't really click!

Amy started chasing Scrouge down with her Pinko Pinko Hammer and all ends horribly for Scrouge.
-------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 803