Chapter Eight: Who's Dark Gaia???

Scrouge was on a walk alone because he wanted to let Dark Gaia and Whip sleep in as Sonic was watching them, but Scrouge had the keys to the yacht. Luckily Dark Gaia has the back up keys for the yacht as he lets Sonic in the yacht.

Dark Gaia: Thanks for coming over Sonic!

Sonic: *Smiles* No problem!

Dark Gaia went outside to check his mail that the yacht apparently has, but all of a sudden someone threw a rock at Dark Gaia's head so hard that it knocked Dark Gaia out.

Whip quickly got outside to see Dark Gaia on the ground knocked out.

Whip: SONIC CALL SCROUGE NOW!!!

Sonic quickly calls Scrouge fast and raced outside to Dark Gaia as Whip sees Scrouge rushing back to the yacht. Scrouge got back as he gently picks Dark Gaia up as Whip looks at Dark Gaia worried sick.

Whip: We need to get him into a hospital!

Scrouge didn't listen as he holds Dark Gaia close to him before rushing to a nearby hospital. Scrouge already had that thought in his head.

At the hospital

Whip, Scrouge, and Sonic bursts through the entrance to the waiting room in the hospital.

Whip: HELP!!! WE NEED HELP!!! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!!!

Doctors rushed over and takes Dark Gaia to the ER.

A few hours later

Doctors and nurses are currently running some tests on Dark Gaia's brain. Dark Gaia slowly begins to groan as he starts to wake up.

Scrouge looks at Dark Gaia worried as Dark Gaia wakes up.

Dark Gaia: Ugh... Where am I???

Random doctor: Hospital.

Dark Gaia: A what???

Scrouge: Hospital, where you got someone for my shots.

Dark Gaia: ???

Whip: Uh... Are you ok???

Dark Gaia: Yeah... It's just... It's just... I don't know who you people are!

Scrouge: *Widens his eyes* But.... It's me! Scrouge!

Dark Gaia: Never heard of ya.

Sonic: *Sighs* It's amnesia...

Sonic gently puts his hand on one of Scrouge's shoulders, but Scrouge slaps Sonic's hand off of his shoulder as he begins to cry.

Scrouge: *Cries* WHY IS IT I MUST LOSE EVERYTHING OVER AND OVER AND NOW IT DOESN'T WANT TO COME BACK!? WHY COULDN'T THIS HAPPEN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER!?

Scrouge begins to sob as he wants Dark Gaia to remember him. Dark Gaia gotten EXTREMELY confused as he looks at Sonic.

Dark Gaia: Who is this guy??? Wait a second... Who am I!?

Random nurse: You're Dark Gaia. You got hit with a rock on the head.

Dark Gaia: What's a rock??? Also who's the idiot that named me Dark Gaia!? What kind of a name is Dark Gaia!?

Scrouge just leaves the room in sadness as the nurse explains everything.

1 hour later

Dark Gaia is free to go, but Dark Gaia still doesn't have his original memories back... Yet. Fiona kidnaps Dark Gaia without anyone knowing.

Dark Gaia: *Squeaks in surprise cutely* Who are you???

Fiona: *Pulls out her knife* I can either kill you or use you as bait for Scrouge!