Chapter One: Dark Gaia's Medical Disaster!

A few years later...

Scrouge and Dark Gaia are now adults living a better life now that they still live in the yacht they found a long time ago and they became rich.

Today is time for Scrouge and Dark Gaia to get their checkup.

Dark Gaia: W-well today's the day...

Scrouge: *Smirks* Let's get it over with then we can leave this place.

Dark Gaia: O-ok... Whatever you s-say Scrouge...

Scrouge walks in the hospital with Dark Gaia. Scrouge's jacket is at the yacht being washed at the moment so he looks like a recolored version of Sonic. Dark Gaia looks around nervously.

Scrouge gets his sunglasses over his eyes and sighs them both in while Dark Gaia lands on the ground before looking around some more.

Dark Gaia: *O-ok just relax. Everything's going to be fine! As soon as this is over we can go back to another place...*

Eventually Scrouge and Dark Gaia gets called to the room for their checkup. Dark Gaia nervously follows Scrouge. There's not a lot of people to give checkups so the Doctors are excited to have some people to do some checkups on.

Dark Gaia gets in Scrouge's arms while they get in the examination room as he trembles in fear.

Scrouge: *Growls* If you hurt us I'll kill you.

Dark Gaia didn't hear that as he snuggles into Scrouge's arms.

Random male doctor: *Smiles nervously* Don't worry! W-we won't!

The doctor gives the checkup to Scrouge. Dark Gaia waits nervously as he sneaks out through a vent without anyone knowing.

Random female doctor: *Smiles* Oh no you don't!

Dark Gaia: A-AH!!! LET GO OF ME!!!

The female doctor brings Dark Gaia back to where Scrouge was getting his checkup at. Scrouge holds Dark Gaia close to him after getting him back.

Dark Gaia snuggles into Scrouge's arms for comfort. Soon their checkup was done and Scrouge leaves without even paying as he took Dark Gaia with him back to the yacht.

Sadly that part is just in Dark Gaia's daydream. It's now time for Dark Gaia's checkup.

Dark Gaia: 😖

Scrouge looks as he sat down with Dark Gaia in the doctors office.

Scrouge: What's wrong??? After all this time you're scared.

Dark Gaia: I never been here before in my life...

Scrouge: *Holds Dark Gaia close to him* I know but don't worry. Everything's going to be ok...

Dark Gaia snuggles into Scrouge's arms for comfort. The doctor who was called Robotnik walks in as Dark Gaia hides behind Scrouge. Scrouge grabs Dark Gaia and shows him as Robotnik looks.

Dr.Robotnik: *Smiles* Don't be scared. I'm harmless.

Robotnik is rather skinny and also tall instead of Eggman who is fat and tall.

Dark Gaia: *Trembles in fear* A-are you sure???

Dr.Robotnik: *Nods*

Dark Gaia stays in Scrouge's arms as they get taken to the examination room.

Dr.Robotnik runs the checkup as Dark Gaia stays where he is.

Dr.Robotnik finished and lets Scrouge and Dark Gaia go. A nurse rushes in and tells Dr.Robotnik that Dark Gaia needs a booster shot, a flu shot, and a antibiotic shot.