Chapter Nineteen: Dark Gaia Gets Stuck In The No Zone Again!

Dark Gaia is on a early jog by himself not knowing that a certain hedgehog with red stripes is watching him. Shadow was shooting targets when he saw Dark Gaia before he puts his gun away now watching Dark Gaia.

Dark Gaia suddenly feel something bumbling on the back of his head. Dark Gaia quickly turns around and look down to see a gun. Dark Gaia picks it up and started shooting at the sky. This caused Vector to call the Zone Cops.

Shadow stops Dark Gaia.

Shadow: *Gets triggered* Don't you dare shoot into the sky! Those cause stray bullets to hit innocent people!

The zone cops came.

Dark Gaia: *Sees the Zone Cops* Uh oh...

Shadow looks and cursed under his breath as the zone cops points their guns at them. Zonic walks forward as this happened.

Zonic: Dark Gaia of zone 163829 you're under zone cop arrest for shooting stray bullets into the air and Shadow of zone 163829 you're under zone cop arrest for giving Dark Gaia the gun and then trying to get it back to hide the evidence. Incase anyone got hurt anything you say or do or we find will be used against you in the zone cop world.

Zamy and Zilver handcuffs both Dark Gaia and Shadow. Dark Gaia started freaking out.

Dark Gaia: W-WAIT A SECOND!!! I DIDN'T KNOW IT'S ILLEGAL TO SHOOT A GUN AT THE SKY!!!

Zamy: It's very life threatening and you did it. Either way so it still counts no matter what you say.

Zails came over and read both Dark Gaia and Shadow their rights they had. Dark Gaia just stands there trembling in fear.

3 hours later

Dark Gaia and Shadow are at the zone cop jail.

Dark Gaia: *Sniffles* Is it too late for me to say sorry...?

Zails: If we find someone hurt that's gonna go against your case then yes it is. Even saying sorry wouldn't help.

Dark Gaia stays quiet afterwards as he walks to his cell. Dark Gaia sits in the corner of his cell and stays there.

Shadow punched the wall as a zone cop puts a collar on Shadow's neck to stop him from using his powers.

Shadow: Great...

Dark Gaia stays quiet as he whimpers in sadness while using his wings as if they're blankets.

Shadow: *Gets angry and looks at Dark Gaia* Didn't Scrouge and Whip ever teach you about things that aren't yours?

Dark Gaia looks away from Shadow as he begins to silently cry. Shadow sat on his bed as Dark Gaia gets on his bed and stays there. Luckily nobody got hurt. Zhadow walks to the cell that Dark Gaia and Shadow are in 30 minutes later.

Zhadow: Dark Gaia and Shadow of zone 163829 you both are lucky no one got hurt, but still shooting stray bullets and trying to hide it is a crime.

Dark Gaia: <:3

Shadow: -_-

Meanwhile

The news spread out and Whip started freaking out. Apparently 3 days ago she told Dark Gaia that guns are cameras... CAMERAS!!! It was just a joke, but Whip didn't think that Dark Gaia would actually believe her. Scrouge was triggered about this.

Whip: HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT DARK GAIA WAS THAT GULLIBLE!?

Scrouge: *Triggered* BY HOW HE CHASES BUTTERFLIES AND DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO ADD!!!

Whip stays quiet as she goes into her room and stays there. Whip gets in her nest and beings to silently cry.

Meanwhile