Chapter Four: Love Sick Dark Gaia!

Dark Gaia looks around sad. Dark Gaia is sad because he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Dark Gaia: 🙁

Scrouge slowly wakes up and yawns as Dark Gaia continues to look at the ocean. Scrouge stretched a bit as Dark Gaia begins to cry. Scrouge widens his eyes and went to Dark Gaia.

Dark Gaia is sad because he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Scrouge: What's wrong???

Dark Gaia: I... I... I don't have a girlfriend!

Scrouge: I don't have one with, but don't worry one day you will...

Dark Gaia hugs Scrouge tightly as he continues to cry. All of a sudden a female dragon that looks just like Dark Gaia but the colors on her body is the opposite color and actually looks like a dragon but in Dark Gaia's size comes out of nowhere.

??? (female dragon): Help! I need a place to stay and I have no where else to go!

Dark Gaia sees this before pushing Scrouge off of him and flies to the female dragon.

Dark Gaia: Hi I'm Dark Gaia! What's your name?

??? (female dragon): I'm Whip! I need a place to stay!

Dark Gaia: Don't worry just follow me!

Dark Gaia takes Whip back to his yacht. Scrouge looked dumbfounded but follows Dark Gaia and Whip as she smirks at Dark Gaia causing him to blush. Scrouge sees this and just pushed her gently into the closet and grabs Dark Gaia.

Scrouge: Pretend to be asleep if she's caught so you aren't the one to get hurt. *Puts Dark Gaia in his bed*

Dark Gaia gets out of bed and lets Whip out. Dark Gaia looks at Scrouge with anger in his eyes.

Whip: *Smirks* Thank you Dark Gaia~... Can you make me some lunch~?

Dark Gaia quickly relaxes again as he takes Whip outside.

Dark Gaia: *Blushes* Sure thing babe~.

Dark Gaia goes into the kitchen before he started making lunch for Whip. Scrouge sighs feeling that he was just overprotective at the moment. Whip looks around not noticing Scrouge as she flies around a tiny bit.

Dark Gaia give Whip her lunch. Whip loved her lunch. Dark Gaia is obviously in love with Whip.

Whip: Hey! Let's go to the another place to see if there's a arcade!

Dark Gaia: What a great idea!

Dark Gaia goes to a different place where the arcades are at. Scrouge stays on the yacht as Dark Gaia and Whip flies into a arcade.

Scrouge: *Sighs*

3 hours later

Scrouge is now worried sick because Dark Gaia and Whip hasn't came back yet.

Meanwhile

Dark Gaia had fell asleep as Whip smirks evily as she takes Dark Gaia to her REAL home. It's a small shack that has a large basement. Whip takes Dark Gaia down there while he's asleep. Whip places Dark Gaia in a cage.

Scrouge tries to call his phone only to have it to go to voicemail since it was on vibrate on Dark Gaia.

[Voicemail]

Dark Gaia: SCROUGE YOU GOTTA HELP ME!!! I'M IN A BASEMENT SOMEWHERE AND... AND...

The basement door slams open in the background

Dark Gaia: N-no! Not you again! F-Fiona stay away f-from me!

Fiona insane laughs can be heard in the background.

Dark Gaia: Fiona no!

[Voicemail ends]

Scrouge widens his eyes and raced for wherever Dark Gaia could be now.

Luckily Dark Gaia has a tracking device chip in his phone and Whip was actually brainwashed. Whip comes to her senses before quickly looking around to see that she's in a cage with Dark Gaia.

Whip: H-huh??? Where are we???

Dark Gaia didn't say anything as he hides behind Whip. Fiona laughs insanely and presses a button turning the cage bars on to shock them if they grab it.

Dark Gaia and Whip: AH!!!

Fiona laughs like crazy as Dark Gaia and Whip become terrified.

Dark Gaia: Why won't you leave me alone!?

Whip: Y-yeah!

Fiona: *Laughs insanely* BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO!!!

Dark Gaia and Whip hugs each other as they start to cry in fear. All of the sudden Dark Gaia and Whip hears the front door being broken down.

Scrouge tackles Fiona and beats her up.

Dark Gaia and Whip: 😳

Scrouge beat Fiona so bad that she became unconscious. Dark Gaia and Whip begs Scrouge to let them out.

Scrouge turns it off and lets Dark Gaia and Whip out. Dark Gaia and Whip gets in one of the big pockets on Scrouge's jacket. Scrouge lets them.

10 minutes later

Scrouge gets them to the yacht. Dark Gaia is tired while Whip is just straight up shaken up. Dark Gaia gets in bed as Whip stays in the pocket of Scrouge's jacket. Scrouge lays down in bed as Whip snuggles into the inside of the pocket.

Whip: H-hey Scrouge...

Scrouge: Yes???

Whip: I can't sleep...

Scrouge: Oh.

Scrouge grabs a bedtime book to read to Whip.

Whip: Do you have a bed I can lay down in?

Scrouge: Yes I do.

Whip: Can you take me to it?

Scrouge nods before taking Whip to his bed. Whip snuggles into the blankets. Scrouge starts to read Whip the bedtime story he picked out. Whip started to feel sleepy.

Scrouge kept reading as Whip gets even more sleepy. Scrouge continues to read before Whip falls asleep.

Scrouge stops reading as he sees that Whip is asleep. Dark Gaia sleeps peacefully.

-------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 902