chapter 1 || congratulations

You took a deep breath as you looked at the gigantic gate of UA. This is it.

It's already your third and last year of being in UA and you were more than excited. Not only because it's the last year before you graduate and be free, but you'll be graduated and become a pro hero, which you've been dying to wait for many years.

You were happy that this year is the last step on going towards you goal. Despite the blood, sweat and tears you've been through, it was all worth it.

You walked into the school and waved to some people you knew, which waved at you back. You also saw a familiar pink figure and you excitedly went up to her.

"Hey Mina! How was your summer?" You excitedly acknowledged her presence. You and Mina are best friends and you guys get along really well along the years together.

"(F/n)! I miss you so much!" She gave you a bone crushing hug. "My summer has been great! What about yours?" At this point, you were wondering how you're not suffocated to death yet.

"M-my summer's b-been well.. can't breath," You exclaimed, as she let you go.

"That's great! I have so much to tell you. Let's go up to the classroom, I can't wait to meet everyone else!" She didn't mind any bit and excitedly ran up stairs, as you followed her, laughing.

She continued telling about her summer until you both were at the front of the classroom. She slid the big door to reveal familiar faces around the classroom. You spotted all the girls on the corner of the room, but you could see Midoriya's face being flustered.

Interested, you and Mina went up with them. "What's happening over here?" I asked out of the blue. "(F/n)-san! It's wonderful to see you again!" Momo exclaimed, hugging you, which you hugged her back. Momo has been your closest friend in UA, second to Mina. She would always help you study and would sometimes ask you to come over to her house in the summer along with the girls.

"But, what's happening with Uraraka and Midoriya?" Mina repeated yourquestion, as they both turned red.

"THEY'RE DATING!" Hagakure yelled, which made the whole class turned their heads to us. "H-Hagakure, you didn't need to shout!" Uraraka exclaimed, feeling flustered.

"Uwah! Congrats guys! You two look great together, after all!" You congratulated both of them. "Thanks, (L/n)-kun," Midoriya said, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

"Did I hear Uraraka and Midoriya dating?" Denki, along with Kirishima, made their way to join our conversation. "Congrats, man!" Denki slapped his hand on the back of the poor freckled boy on his back hard, which he yelped in pain.
"Wow. You're so manly, Midoriya!" He complimented him.

"Midoriya-kun, I'm very proud of you. May you use this opportunity to show how great you are as a man. Keep it up," Iida appeared out of nowhere. Midoriya was shocked at how much attention people were giving him. As more people came to congratulate the new couple, you stole a glance to Bakugo, who was the only person who didn't come up to us. He had a stern face and was glaring at Midoriya. Bakugo was always like this, glaring at him every now and then. What makes it much weirder is that he isn't yelling at him, or at least bugging him. He just sat on his seat, quietly watching the rumpus happened at the back of the classroom. You looked away and focused your attention to the group, since it wasn't your business anyway.

"Everyone, please take your seats," You all turned your heads to Aizawa-sensei, which made the class run back to their seats. Everyone was so busy talking that they didn't even notice him entering the classroom.

"Everyone, please take out a whole sheet of paper and a pen," he said with his signature weary voice, which made everyone groan as they took out their needed supplies. "Now, I want everyone to write.." you all looked at the teacher and prepared yourselves on what written assessment you have to do.

"..on how your summer has been. When you're done, present it on the front. That's all for our activity for today. I want you guys to relax for now." He ended his explanation as he went to a deep slumber in his yellow sleeping bag.

Everyone suddenly started chatting to their classmates in excitement as the class became a disorganized chaos, which made Iida stood up and attempted to stop them from being noisy. Denki finished his paper and went up to the class and started telling us his silly stories which made everyone burst into fits of laughter. Kirishima then went up to the front of the classroom and they both continued to share. They all continued to make the whole class laugh as you were happily chatting to Uraraka, who was sitting behind you. On the corner of your eye, you saw Bakugo staring directly at you, and looked away after a few moments.

You continued to talk to her as you wondered why he kept staring at you.

——

When the day was over, all of you went to your dorm building together. You brought some stuff and stuffed it in your backpack since half of your clothes were still there in the dorm. You all went to our dorm to unpack your stuff and went back to the living room where all of you guys sat.

The class continued talking and laughing, until he walked towards us and interrupted our conversation.

"(L/n), outside. Now," You were in complete confusion to why Bakugo suddenly called you and wanting to talk with him, alone? You didn't waste no time as you stood up from the couch and followed him outside.

"Oi, Bakugo! Come join us after your little talk!" He exclaimed to him, which he ignored and went outside with silence.

You both are now outside of the dorm building as he turned around to look at you.

"Why did you suddenly wanted to talk to me?" You asked, confusedly.

"I want you to fake date me."

oohh, here's first chapter! hope you liked it :)

Disclaimer!: This story will only contain spoilers up until Season 3 only, so characters from Season 4 and above won't be appeared here. Read at your own risk!

Hope u will enjoy! :))