chapter 6 || ice cream

"Oi Bakugo!" You called out to the angry ash blonde as he headed out of the classroom. He didn't bother looking back as you ran towards him. "Finals are near, so let's do a study date!" You announced to him.

"Fuck no. I already have to tutor shitty hair, since his dumb ass needs help."

"Oh! You mean Kirishima? Then, can I tag along?"

"If you learn to behave and to not ask many questions, then I won't have a fucking problem with you."

You clapped your hands in delight. "Alright! When does it start?"

"You make the group. We'll settle the bloody schedule there."

"Okay!" You brought out your phone and started making the group. "I'll invite Mina too." You added.

"Why?"

"Because she's my friend and needs help. Got a problem with that?"

"Yeah, actually."

You tried to contain your anger over this fucking stubborn boy. "Anyway, I gotta run. Let's chat later in the chat!" You waved him as you headed out of the classroom and out of the campus.

You walked around the busy streets, trying to let yourself calm down. It's going to take a while for you to get used to his behavior.

"Since I did a pretty good job this last few weeks, I'm gonna treat myself some ice cream!" You happily thought to yourself as you saw a random ice cream parlor and headed in.

You went in and heard the bell rang as the door opened and was greeted by the smell of ice cream. You hurriedly went to the counter to order your typical (favorite flavor) ice cream. Few seconds later the ice cream was done and gave it to you, which you gratefully obliged. You headed to the exit, licking your ice cream. You didn't notice someone was heading towards you and accidentally bumped on your shoulder, causing you to abruptly fall down. You silently cursed to yourself for being reckless and focused on the ice cream instead of focusing to your surroundings. Thankfully, the ice cream barely toppled since you balanced it on your arm until the moment you fell.

You were going to stand up until a person's hand appeared in front of you. "I'm so sorry! I should've watched where I was going. It's such a good thing your ice cream didn't fall!" A feminine voice said. You grabbed her hand and pulled you up. You took a good look of the girl in front of you. Long pink hair, wearing a hat and coat, green cat eyes.

"It's fine. Accidents happen all the time." You reassured her, as she gave a fake sigh of relief which made you cringe. She looked at you for a few moments, then plastered a smile.

"You look kinda familiar, but I couldn't just lay a finger on it." She said, crossing her arms.

"What do you m-"

"Anyway, I gotta go get my ice cream." She cut me off. "See you later!" You watched her walk past you and was gone to the counter.

See you later?

Confused, you went out of the parlor.

You were walking down the streets back to your dorm, in deep thought.

What does she mean that I look familiar? I've never met her in my life. Probably a childhood friend? Classmate? Brother's friend? I couldn't tell at all.

You shook your head, cutting off your thoughts. You don't want this girl to overtake your mind. You have finals in a few weeks, and it's much better if you focus on that more.