chapter 20 || b-but my breakfast

"(Y/n)! Why do you look so down?" Mina noticed your behavior as you took a bite of your pancake grumpily on the dining table in your dorm.

You rolled your eyes. "He keeps on pestering me.."

"Who?" Your best friend wonders for a second. She then frowns as you both think the same thing. "Your dad?" She asked.

You looked away. "He wants to me to go to the mall today to choose my dress for my 18th birthday party or whatever," You explained as her eyes lit up.

"Mall?!" She repeats in excitement. She pulls you away from your breakfast as she drags you to who knows where.

"Mina! Where are you taking me?!" I yelled as she kept dragging me.

"We're going to shopping of course! Go to your room and let's get ready!" She continues to drag into your room.

"Be ready in ten! I'll be waiting!" She excitedly leaves my room to get ready.

"B-but my breakfast-"

"The breakfast can wait!" She finally closes the door.

I facepalmed. I literally forgot that Mina loves to shop, so much. I swear, she would go with anyone, even they're not close to her, to shop after hearing the word "mall" as an excuse to go out. This girl..

You get ready as you sadly thought of the unfinished pancakes.

——

"We're here!" Mina exclaimed as we both stepped in the mall.

"Wow! It's quite packed with people than usual!" Momo puts a hand on her mouth in excitement.

Somehow, Mina also dragged Momo to go shopping with us, since she loves shopping too. I don't mind at all, since I'm close with her.

"Let's get going!" The excited pink girl exclaimed as she walks around the mall.

We headed towards the last floor because he rented the store there. We walked in when an employee suddenly approached us.

"Excuse me, are you miss (L/n)?" The petite lady asked you politely as you nodded.

"I've prepared few dresses that you can choose from to wear for your 18th. Would you like to see them?" You nodded as you followed her through the dressing room.

"The dresses are already in the fitting room. You may try them on now and see what you like." You finally headed in the fitting room, as Momo and Mina waited for you outside.

The first dress was a sheath-kind with a beautiful maroon color. As you came out of then fitting room, both of your friends' jaw dropped.

"(Y/n), you look amazing!" Mina said shockingly. "You have to wear dresses more often!"

"It indeed suits you very much!" Momo compliments as you looked down shyly.

"I'm gonna go try the other ones," you announced as you headed inside.

The second one was a bluish-green ballgown dress with a hint of ombré and glitter to make it prettier. Again, both of the girls had shocking and good reactions which is a good sign.

You finally wore the third dress, which is a black mermaid type of dress up until the floor. Your curves were highlighted upon wearing that. You smiled at your reactions.

You were completely shocked on how comfortable it is, despite the fits of all the dresses. It must've been expensive.

But that's no surprising. Your dad's rich after all.