chapter 16 || i hope they have soba

"Fuck."

You muttered to yourself, as the both of you looked to the direction of where the sound was coming from. You widened your eyes as a huge pile of smoke came from the place where Bakugo is.

You wondered if he's okay or not. You do not want anything bad happening to him.

"Let us go to him." I say with such determination. "No, (L/n). You're clearly injured." Todoroki stated factly.

"Still.."

"Bakugo is strong and he can take care of it. Pretty sure he wants you to be safe too." He's right, so right. But numerous other thoughts and ideas formed into your head.

Before he could say anything, you dashed towards where Bakugo is. The blurry effect in your vision didn't bother you at all.

Todoroki shouted for your name as he started to go to you. He immediately caught up to and grabbed you to stay still. "Let me go, please." You cried out.

"No, we need to get you to somewhere safe first. I can do it for you, if you really insist."

"Just stop."

Your tone caught him off guard. He slowly let you go as you tried to breathe from his tight grip.

"I would rather die than not knowing if my friend is doing okay or not." You said out loud as you continued running towards him, but not too fast.

You had no idea how those words escaped from your mouth. You pondered on how you really thought about him, but you damn knew that it felt right.

He stayed silent. After that you heard his footsteps coming near you, as they go faster. You smiled at how you were able to convince him.

"After you check up on him let's go back immediately so you can get treated."

"Roger that."

You both continued running as you both follow the smoke, which was slowly disappearing. You've finally found the area as you saw a figure. The one you've been looking for.

"Bakugo!"

You ran towards him as he looked back in confusion. After he saw your appearance he immediately went into rage. "The fuck. Why are you here?"

He looked annoyed as hell, but at that point you can't contain your smile as you knew he was okay. Just some cuts here and there.

"She kept insisting to know you're okay so I had no choice to follow her." Todoroki held up his hands unemotionally.

"You brat. You damn knew I can slay their motherfucking asses. You don't have to fucking worry about nothing!" He scolded you. Knowing that that's something that he would definitely say made you smile slightly.

"Okay, okay. I know. Save the scolding. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of Todoroki."

"You've already fucking embarrassed yourself for bringing your ass to check on me as if I ain't the strongest here."

"Be glad that I'm still alive and was able to go here for you."

He rolled his eyes. "Let's go back then!" You announced. You and Bakugo kept having bickering every second, and Todoroki being the third wheel. He sighed. "Why are they so noisy.. and I hope they have Soba." He thought to himself.

"You think we're done yet? Think again."

A little voice came out of nowhere. You looked back and felt a punch on your nose, knocking you back so forcefully. You looked at the attacker and saw the little girl. For her stature, she sure knows how to punch.

You wiped the blood coming out of your nose.

"I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU ALREADY!"

"It's a good thing we acted dead. No one can ever know that we actually are still alive." The boy said, who came out of nowhere.

"Gotta admit, you guys are pretty good." The pink haired stated, putting a hair strand behind her ear.

You tried getting up, but ended up falling.

"Aw, how weak." The girl said evilly. She then tried to laugh like a witch but was knocked back by Bakugo.

"She may be not in good condition right now, but she can definitely kick your asses." He threw another punch. You tried to pick yourself up again, but the aching of your whole body doesn't help at all.

You watch weakly of the fight of the villain trio and the duo. Time started to fly past suddenly because you heard another loud explosion, which you flinched by shock. Then, someone picked you up, you closed your eyes a bit. You opened slightly again and saw a bunch of your classmates, and some pro heroes finally, and you closed your eyes again. Was the battle done? Are we okay? Did they both knock the trio out?

No response, because that was only your thoughts. Only pitch black darkness can be seen through your vision at the moment.