chapter 32 || it's awkward as fuck

"Get up."

You were woken up from your nap with an unfamiliar deep and male voice. Looking up, you recognized his red strand of hair in his fringe.

Isn't he the Kawamoto guy that got scolded by Shigaraki?

He opened your cell with the keys on his hand. He opened the door wide, as you headed out slowly.

He gestured to follow him, so you obeyed. Even he didn't say anything, you felt intimidated.

You looked back to see a worry glance of your father. He didn't say anything, but you were quick to understand.

"Be safe, okay?"

His expressions says it all. You nodded as you looked at the cell and its entire structure.

This will probably be the last time I'll see this place.

"What the-" You realized you stopped in your tracks as h was already going up through the staircase.

You hurriedly went up without saying a word. He did nothing but roll his eyes as you both headed out of the room.

You both went outside of the villains' base, back to the tunnel. He went to a wall, but realized it isn't as he opened it. It was camouflaged really well.

You both went in to see the machine with all its glory. Many tubes attached to the one seat in the center of the room. It was protected by a glass, with some computers outside of it.

"Get in." He instructed you.

You slowly looked at your surroundings.

Not making unnecessary movements, you headed towards the opened door to go to the tunnel, where the exit is near.

You were running so quickly, and you were surprised that he didn't follow you back.

"Finally, I can escape-"

You were suddenly crashed into a hard surface, that made you tumbled back by force. You looked up to see a transparent shield covering the exit.

"Oh shi-"

You heard footsteps going near you, you looked back to see the guy smirking.

"You thought you could escape, huh?"

"Let me out of here!" You said, punching the shield, hoping it would break.

He went near you to grab by my shirt, dragging me back to the room with machines. You tried escaping, but his grip was too strong.

He brought you back in the room and settled you in the machines, attaching some tubes that is kind of painful. After he was done, he locked the glass door and headed to the computers.

"At last.." he said, typing something.

"This process might take a few minutes up until hours, so enjoy it while you can," he smirked once again as he started the process.

You felt your skin being sucked, and it hurts as fuck. You gritted from the pain, as you saw red liquid slowly filling the tubes.

You took deep breaths to make you still feel conscious. You then looked up and saw a door bursted open.

You saw the familiar faces of Shigaraki and Tokuda going towards the glass wall. They smiles as they saw you in pain and stuck.

"Wonderful!" Shigaraki explained. He then turned to Kawamoto. "How long will this take until we finally take her DNA?"

"Just a few more minutes, it can reach up until an hour, depending on-"

"Can you make it quicker?" He said impatiently.