chapter 4 || tea

You woke up to the rays of sunlight that came from your window. You can peacefully hear the birds chirping outside and flapping their wings around in complete joy.

Luckily, today is a Saturday, which is a good day to relax and do nothing for the day. You got up and tied your hair into a messy bun and changing into a pair of shorts and tank top, wanting to look presentable in front of your classmates. As you went out of your room, you walked into the hallway and to the living room. You can see people still eating breakfast and some are on the sofa talking.

All the girls were in a circle and stopped mid conversation when they saw you. Mina, along with the girls, got up and went to you.

"(L/n)! Finally you're awake! Let's get going then!" They exclaimed as they shove you back to your room. "Take a quick bath! We're going out, girls only!" Mina exclaimed in excitement. "I'll treat you all for breakfast!" Everyone thanked Momo for her generosity. You were hungry at the thought of eating breakfast so you quickly took a bath.

——

You all were already in the mall already and spotted to a restaurant you would always go to. You all walked in and was greeted by the familiar receptionist with a bright smile plastered on your face. "Hello girls! It's good to see you again! How was everyone's summer?" She asked all of us and you all had a little chat with her as she lead you to your table. The lady was currently in her mid 30's and has a loving husband and son. You guys quickly got fond with her because of her friendly aura whenever you enter in the restaurant.

"Here are your menus. A waitress will arrive here shortly to fill up your orders. Have a good breakfast!" She friendly said, as she hurriedly walked to a group of people who just entered the restaurant to greet them.

"I really like her, she's so friendly!" Mina exclaimed, as everyone nodded in agreement.

Not long, a waitress came over to your table and wrote down all of your orders. She repeated all of it, just to make sure she didn't miss anything. You all nodded, as you said it's complete. She walked away after that.

"Spill the tea, (L/n)! Since when you and Bakugo were dating? Tell us, tell us!" Mina said, desperate for answers. All eyes were on you as you tried to speak up.

"R-remember the time when me and Bakugo fought? Yeah well, that's when he confessed to me. I rejected, and he got mad at me, not accepting the rejection. The next day, I went up to him, saying that I'll give it a shot, and that ends there.." You lied. You mentally high five yourself from thinking a believable white lie on the top of your head.

They squealed. "So cute!"

You blushed as you rub the back of your head. "Hehe, it's nothing, really.."

"But, let's not lie here that Midoriya and Uraraka are the cutest couple," You darted the attention to the brunette girl, as she blushed rose red.

"Yes! Uraraka and Midoriya! Izuocha!" Mina made up a ship name for both of them. "So, what's Midoriya like? Is he good?" She teasingly asked.

"Mina! Don't ask such inane questions!" Momo scolded her. You could see Uraraka sighed in relief since she doesn't have to answer that question.

After a few moments of chatting and laughing, you were surprised to see Jirou stood up from her chair.

"Mina always teases and pairs us up with boys," She pointed out as she's trying to make a point, "like for example, me and Denki."

Hagakure leaned on the table. "Ojiro and I!" She spoke up.

"Tokoyami and I, ribbit," Tsuyu stated, leaning on the back of her chair.

"Let's not forget me and Todoroki. He's just someone I look up to. There's no point in arguing that, does it?" Momo crossed her legs underneath the table.

You all looked directly to Mina, who was smiling sheepishly. "G-guys, there's nothing wrong to tease, amirite? Chill, let's not take this seriously.." she rubbed the back of her neck.

"It's no fair. It's the time you know what it feels like to be shipped," you stood up from the table. "My dear best friend, I know you very well. I know almost everything about you, and that includes your crush," You slyly announced. Everyone turned their heads to look at you. Mina's eyes widened in shock.

"Hmm.. let me guess.." You pretended to think, "Kirishima, isn't it?"

You smirked as you saw your best friend turned into a bushing mess. Bingo.

"N-no! You misunderstood!" She waves her hands in front of us. "It's not like that!" She exclaimed, her face turning more red.

"C'mon, spill it out!" Jirou said in a teasing matter. We all turned to the poor blushing alien girl.

"It's only just the girls. We promise that we won't tell, ribbit." Tsuyu reassured.

"F-fine," she sighed in defeat. "I may have liked Kirishima, for a year ago.."

"What?!" Everyone said in union. She nodded shyly, looking down. "Y-Yeah.. I wasn't even sure at first, but then when I saw him again this year, my heart just.. confirmed." She explained, smiling at the thought of him.

"Do you plan on confessing to him?" Uraraka asked her. "M-maybe.. I dunno.." she said, doubting.

"My girl," You pointed out to her, "It's our duty to make sure you guys go together!"

Everyone cheered in approval. "I see chemistry! I bet he likes you too!" Hagakure added, which made the pink girl blushed.

"T-thanks for the support, I guess!" Mina exclaimed happily. You all continued to cheer for her, as the waitress came over to your table to bring your orders. "Here is everyone's food! Enjoy!" She smiled brightly at us as you all dig in to your food.

I whispered to the waitress," I'm sorry if we're too loud," you apologized. "It's fine, really! It's just like the old times! But would you mind if you quiet down a bit. We don't wanna get angry customers, do we?" She reassured, chuckling. You apologized again as she walked away.

You ravenously ate your food. Your taste buds screamed in delight from the deliciousness.

——

Some hours ago..

The boys watched as the girls leave the dorm building.

"Oi, Bakugo!" Denki called out to him. "We're gonna have to have a boy talk with you!"

"The fuck is a boy ta-WHAT THE FUCK PUT ME DOWN YOU SHITHEADS!" Bakugo yelled as Denki, along with Sero, was carrying Bakugo all the way to his room. Kirishima snickered from behind. "Faster, faster!" Kirishima pointed out, as Bakugo was about to fall.

When they reached in his room, Kirishima locked the door and Bakugo hopped out of their arms. "Spill some tea, Bakugo! I didn't know you have a thing for her! Since when? How?" They all bugged him, as he's boiling out of anger.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"What you tryna hide, bro?"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" Bakugo created small explosions from his palms, as Denki and Sero opened the door and ran away, laughing.

"Those two.." Kirishima chuckled, as he closed the door again. "So, how is the plan going? Good?"

"Y-Yeah.."

"I'm actually surprised she actually coped with this, especially since she knows how hot-headed you are.."

"DO YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE?"

yeh.. that ends there XD