chapter 17 || hell yeah he is

No one's POV

Around the time where (Y/n) almost passed out..

"I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU ALREADY!" Bakugo yells he spotted the villain trio.

"It's a good thing we acted dead. No one can ever know that we actually are still alive." The boy said, who came out of nowhere.

"Gotta admit, you guys are pretty good." The pink haired stated, putting a hair strand behind her ear.

(Y/n) tried getting up, but ended up falling.

"Aw, how weak." The girl said evilly. She then tried to laugh like a witch but was knocked back by Bakugo.

"She may be not in good condition right now, but she can definitely kick your asses." He threw another punch, which made them launched backwards.

Todoroki saw the injured girl trying to pick herself up again, but fell down afterwards.

"(Y/n), stay put!" He tells the girl as he launched an ice wall to keep the villain from going near them.

Because of their strength, the little girl came launching through with a single punch, breaking the wall into pieces. The bleeding of her knuckles didn't faze her at all.

A laser beam launched towards them, but quickly dodged. They didn't have much time to recover as the little girl kicked Bakugo on the face.

"Nice!" The male said, as he used his quirk to shield theirselves.

Bakugo was strong though. He grabbed the shirt of the little girl and threw her away towards their villains.

The girl was shocked as she was thrown in their air. She could've had been severely injured if she hit the floor. She closed her eyes, awaiting the large impact beneath her, but opened her eyes as she felt herself sliding down an ice ramp.

"Bakugo! Even though she's our enemy, she's still a child!" Todoroki shouted at Bakugo. He rolled his eyes at his scolding.

"Whatever. DIE!" He yells as he produced explosions to blind them. His anger mixed with his passion to destroy them that resulted to a big one. Loud sounds can be heard, as the trio covered their ears.

Huge pile of smoke can be seen, which gave the duo time to escape and find help for the poor girl.

Todoroki carried (Y/n) behind his back as Bakugo led the way.

"Oi! Don't you dare drop her!" He shouts at the boy.

"B..bakugo.." He hears her stutter. He assumed that (Y/n) thought Bakugo was carrying her. "Shh, we're almost there." He comforts her, as she slowly drooped her eyes to sleep.

Luckily, Bakugo knows where they are as they returned to the back of the dorm. Many of the students were injured, bandaged, etc. But it looked like (Y/n) had been injured deeply.

"(F/n)!" Mina cries going to Todoroki and Bakugo. "Quick! Get an ambulance!"

Some covered the mouths from shock on how the student was severely injured.

Chloro and a stretcher appeared and some medical assistants assists the boy from getting (Y/n) off him, and placed her on the stretcher.